Why I hate infinate warefare

Honey Badger WS

I've found on HC you need nothing but a SMG 

I play HC when I want to do certain challenges, like sliding kills. Can't imagine using anything but an SMG or AR in HC.

Although maybe a pistol as it makes you feel like a CoD god.

I don't understand, what's inconsistent about it?

You got seemed to get killed very consistently  :lol:

That was HC TDM right?

If you're going to rush straight at the enemy, with a slow-to-raise LMG, while jumping about like a crack-bunny, while they're sitting in cover using close to medium range weapons and they're probably already ADS, then you will find yourself on the wrong end of a whupping against all but the most Stevie Wonder of opponents.

If you just slow down a bit or at least rush with a 'rush gun' then you'll do a lot better very quickly.

I used to wreck with a LMG in HC S&D playing slow. Never have to reload either.

I used to wreck with a LMG in HC S&D playing slow. Never have to reload either.

I'm sure it can be effective but I bet you didn't do it like in the video!

-edit.

Just seen you said 'playing slow'.

I'm sure it can be effective but I bet you didn't do it like in the video!

-edit.

Just seen you said 'playing slow'.

I did play like that also but I have a brain and very good map awareness, as well as my headset turned to 10 and soundwhore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

However, However, we should not underestimate the new COD Worldwar time, which is coming soon. From the trailer, it looks like we are going to have good COD days back soon. 

Fingers crossed. I hope it's true. 

However, However, we should not underestimate the new COD Worldwar time, which is coming soon. From the trailer, it looks like we are going to have good COD days back soon. 

Fingers crossed. I hope it's true.

We say this every time we get the reveal, "It looks great" etc and then it's thrown out half finished, and all the same old issues come to the surface again!

I say this every year "I'm not getting it this time" I will wait till all the bugs are sorted out, etc

But this time I REALLY mean it! :)

• 3 weeks later...

We say this every time we get the reveal, "It looks great" etc and then it's thrown out half finished, and all the same old issues come to the surface again!

I say this every year "I'm not getting it this time" I will wait till all the bugs are sorted out, etc

But this time I REALLY mean it! :)

Yeah same! I meant the first look was impressing. I really wish the gameplay has minimum bugs and glitches. I won't buy it in fall, I read reviews and will see then if it's worth buying. Or I'll just wait till its on some type of deal or bundle package. That'd be worth it. :)

I'll still get it even if they announced it was only half-finished.

The only thing that would stop me was if they said it had no multiplayer.

Haha, if that'd be the case, it's going to be a suicide for Activision and COD.  :lol: