VPN Setup? - Windscribe VPN offers 50gb per month for free

so basically the canadian VPN Windscribe offers 50gb for free per month if you subscribe and use the following voucher code 50GBFREE

unless your speed is less than 450mbit you can also surf with max speed which is really decent regarding its for free

either way the Netduma VPN interface is rather spartan in its setup, how do i set it up now for eg the playstation?

all it offers is hidemyass in the list :S

the website of Windscribe offers router compatibility via eg router upgrade

https://windscribe.com/download

50gb can soon be swallowed up. You can get the openvpn config file from nearlly all vpn providers and copy and paste it into the vpn setup on the netduma.

I use privateinternetacess or P.I.A  $39 a year

6051426933.png13006470.png

so basically the canadian VPN Windscribe offers 50gb for free per month if you subscribe and use the following voucher code 50GBFREE

unless your speed is less than 450mbit you can also surf with max speed which is really decent regarding its for free

either way the Netduma VPN interface is rather spartan in its setup, how do i set it up now for eg the playstation?

all it offers is hidemyass in the list :S

the website of Windscribe offers router compatibility via eg router upgrade

https://windscribe.com/download

Not sure they are going to offer openvpn config files for the free account according to their site...

50gb can soon be swallowed up. You can get the openvpn config file from nearlly all vpn providers and copy and paste it into the vpn setup on the netduma.

I use privateinternetacess or P.I.A  $39 a year

6051426933.png13006470.png

I second PIA... They're cheap and reliable

• 3 years later...
On 4/3/2017 at 1:04 AM, iAmMoDBoX said:

Not sure they are going to offer openvpn config files for the free account according to their site...

Nope need Pro account/subscribtion round about 4US$ (for 12Month or 9us$ for 1month)

i know its a 4yr old post but maybe answers question for someone ;)