IPV6 ISP QUESTION

I have a question that may not matter either way about IPV6 enabled, or disabled, my ISP in Clovis New Mexico "SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONS" uses IPV6 for their ISP modems Arris CM820 and nodes, my question is would it help to leave IPV6 enabled on the netduma? would it help gameplay or no? my thought on it it could possibly be true the CoD dedis don't use IPV6 most ISP's don't for that matter.

I'm in SE US and I have Comcast.  They have it enabled on their network.  I have it enabled under WAN/LAN/Misc. I'm on the Xbox One. If you are on the Xbox and your ISP has it enabled I say roll with it.  It's more beneficial to you than not.  Just my two cents.....

I'm in SE US and I have Comcast.  They have it enabled on their network.  I have it enabled under WAN/LAN/Misc. I'm on the Xbox One. If you are on the Xbox and your ISP has it enabled I say roll with it.  It's more beneficial to you than not.  Just my two cents.....

do you have link IPV6 enabled in misc? and I only have a PS4 I don't know if Sony uses IPV6 with playstation network.

I used to have Suddenlink in Pflugerville,Tx and i used the IPV6 network for my Xbox's because it gave a double open NAT for BO3. IPV6 is easier for NAT due to it being a public facing IP block that you actually receive from your ISP. Seeing as how you use a PS4, there'd be no benefit because Sony is stuck on IPV4. Even on IPV6 only on my Xbone, i never saw lower ping on BO3 or Halo. Granted, some networks like AT&T don't use real IPV6, they use IPV6to4. A tunnel i believe it's called.

do you have link IPV6 enabled in misc? and I only have a PS4 I don't know if Sony uses IPV6 with playstation network.

I don't believe PS4 uses IPv6 yet. I only recommend using it with the Xbox. And if you do enable it select the IPv6 selection under the miscellaneous tab as well.