netduma just crashed

Hi, ive had my duma for about two years now and it has been working fine but it just crashed on me. No internet signal coming from it at all. I plugged my laptop direct into my modem and it is working normally but when i plugged the duma into modem and laptop into duma there is no connection - wifi or hardwired. 

Also when i am on laptop into modem (no duma) i can get on every website apart from the geo panel. 

Any ideas or help??

Thanks

Sorry, i wasnt clear. It is still flashing and powered, when i try to connect to wifi it tells me im connected but im not getting any signal. i cant receive hardwired connection either

• Administrators

I wasn't sure from what you said but are you able to access the interface? If not please try: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

Have you rebooted the router yet to see if that resolves the issue?

Hi and thanks, ive had a busy weekend so not had a chance to try rebooting until now. It didnt work. I could get on the interface to reboot. I dont seem to have a wan ip address on device manager but it shows my devices that are meant to be connected.

My lan is 192.168.88.1.

Also when i now load my misc page it says 'error loading page. Please post issue at forum'

Im not great on this type of stuff but it does seem to to be my missing wan ip, any clues on how to solve this?

• Administrators

It's possible your ISP might require PPPoE authentication now, check the ISP hub for this information, if it's there put it into the Netduma WAN settings.

Power off both your hub and your NETDUMA. Power up the hub and after one minute, power up the NETDUMA. 

• Netduma Staff

Hi, just a message to say that you can close this now. I got my hub changed and it seemed to let the netduma work. Not exactly sure what was wrong but its now working so im not complaining.

Thanks for your help.

That's great to hear; it could have been PPPoE but it seems like replacing the hub solved the issue. I'll lock this thread, feel free to open another if you encounter any more problems.