Peer pings help

Murdoch

I am on version 1.03.3 and am not seeing the boxes or anything from Sims video in that other post. right under where it says Geo filter I have auto ping host, kilom, strict mode, show dormant hosts, and show legend. Then zoom factor and filter by distance and ping assist. Where should it be in relation to those?

• Administrators

Its underneath the map. It should have a title "Peer  Ping" and below that is a combo box where you can select the right service :)

We have got to fix that basic upgrade issue. This has been causing confusion for alot of Netduma users. lol

Good point Buck. It's understandable new customers maybe confused if the GUI, is telling people Firmware is up to date.

The peer pings started working after a few games. It would only ping two or three players in a game with geofilter on. It pings all with filter off. I was shocked to see a player ping of 900 ms in a game. I will test it out more tonight.

• Netduma Staff

am a little confused with the ping peer what service will i select for the bottom page. am on ps4 with pa. am i going to selelet service 1,2,3 or 4?

Select the slot that the console is in. E.g if you are in the first slot, select 1 from the drop down box, if you are in the second max, set 2 from the drop down box etc.

Archived