High Lag and Nat Type Strict

BaDWoLf!

Hello;

I bought netduma r1 gaming router a few days ago from Turkey to play COD games but my nat type strict and there are so many lag in the game. I opened port forward numbers about playstation network's and Cod game's. And also opened in the modem. I wrote Wan IP number in dmz host so Why is my nat type strict? And how can I change it to nat type open? (I read any recommendations but it never changed)

Please help me ... I never seen green servers on the geofilter only there are red then ping always 90 and above

Thanks

first of all, if you are using port forwarding make sure you do not have upnp enabled........also how is your network configured?   modem model please) is everything running aned connected to the netduma?

6051426933.png
7e9ffd07cf178ce28beb697c0b8d857d-22-02-2
OSVz9ycm.jpg

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I believe you left us an offline message which I've responded to but try the following:

Hard turn off the console
Disable Geo-filter on Duma
Hub in modem mode or R1 WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ on hub
UPnP & port forwarding disabled on the hub
UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the Duma, not both
UPnP forwarding disabled in Duma miscellaneous settings
Boot up console - check network settings - should be open or NAT Type 2 (open)
Boot up game - should be open

If port forwarding:

80 UDP/TCP
443 UDP/TCP
1935 UDP/TCP
3074 UDP/TCP
3478-3480 UDP/TCP

• 2 weeks later...

I did my connection nat type 2 (open) thank you but I still have some questions.

Why I can not see green servers on the geofilter I can only see red servers. So red servers have too many lag in the game although its near less than 1700 kilometres and ping choosen 30ms.

And also I can not see any benefit from netduma in my game experience? Why?

Thank you Im waiting for your reply ...

• Administrators

Colours on the Geo-filter matches to the devices at the top of the page. As you have a device in the first slot it is red. 

Are ALL devices connected to the R1?   

Please provide the screenshots from this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

Ohh my god, I supposed that red symbolized high lag. Because red and green give us high or low thinking. Anyway its my mistake.

On the other hand I can see a server or a point which is a square near me in istanbul about 19 km. But I never connect it, why? While there is near me why I connect far away?

I determined very small area of geofilter to connect it but it never works. Why?

it connected 1500 km or more although I determined 300 km geofilter (after very long time passed). Otherwise it can not join or find any game. Why?

I tried to add the picture, I hope you will see it.

Thank you ...

post-13107-0-61592500-1489012297_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

I checked that ID and that is an Istanbul player not server. 300km is very small so unlikely to have a server within that radius. Would recommend closer to a 1000km. With strict mode on & ping assist 0 you won't get anything outside your radius.

I sometimes play call of duty modern warfare remastered as ping 55-65ms but sometimes ping raises 980-1000 ms and never decreases. I try to change host to temp ban. But all of the host show me the same ping nearly 950 and up. Why? How can I decrease the ping? I determined it on the geo filter 30ms but it doesnt work. All the host show high lag in the night

post-13107-0-66325600-1489363701_thumb.jpg

post-13107-0-29870200-1489363720_thumb.jpg

post-13107-0-97715400-1489363734_thumb.jpg

post-13107-0-58637300-1489363754_thumb.jpg

post-13107-0-90141600-1489363771_thumb.jpg

post-13107-0-42163900-1489363790_thumb.jpg

• Netduma Staff

Today I cant join netduma control panel. Why?

İs there a problem?

Are you connected via Ethernet on the device you're trying to access the Interface on? Did you factory reset the Duma at all? Does the device have Internet access?

• Netduma Staff

Ethernet also the same extremely slow I cant do anything. it always searching something

Try these steps:

- Ensure you are using Chrome or Firefox
- Enable the V2 theme in Settings > Misc
- If neither of those solutions work, turn off the Netduma for 5 minutes and turn it back on

Using the wrong browser can cause the Interface to be very slow to load. I would recommend not using the Interface on a phone anymore; try accessing it wired on a laptop / desktop.

• 2 weeks later...

When its extremely slow or high lag latency like 900 ms (you said it was grapihical error) I reeboted netduma in misc so it solved. When I face it I reboot it. I didnt find another way. İt always happens when I play 3-4 hours. On the other hand, what is that picture below attachment, I find this host althought near me but I never connect it. Please explain to me why? ( it can be myself? :)) other servers ping is 50-60ms, is it good? Before netduma I dont know what it was. Thanks for your patients.

See you

post-13107-0-34366800-1491345181_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

When its extremely slow or high lag latency like 900 ms (you said it was grapihical error) I reeboted netduma in misc so it solved. When I face it I reboot it. I didnt find another way. İt always happens when I play 3-4 hours. On the other hand, what is that picture below attachment, I find this host althought near me but I never connect it. Please explain to me why? ( it can be myself? : :) other servers ping is 50-60ms, is it good? Before netduma I dont know what it was. Thanks for your patients.

See you

If it keeps returning and you followed the previous instructions on the issue then that may be some sort of bug, shouldn't affect the gameplay though

That looks like a player rather than a server which explains why you never have it as a game server. 

• 2 weeks later...