Moderate NAT On PS4

One thing you can try. Turn OFF the game console and connect it to the ISP ONT. I think there is additional ports on this unit.

you may not believe me , but i even did that 

and forward same port to the new ip that ps4 has with the ISP ONT but nothing changed 

still moderate

If you use PF, did you make sure you disabled uPnP on the ONT as well? If so, then something is going on either with you ISP or maybe Sony has done something. Again, many factory at play with NAT status in game. However if you only have one console and it was open at some point and you didn't change anythign accept for this IW update, something is a-miss. PF shouldn't be needed if you are using uPnP and have a single console.

I'd start some reviewing of the Sony and Activision forums for any other users with this issue since update. Maybe see if there was any information posted about the update as well.

I try and see if I get the same thing on Xb1 however last time I checked I needed another 75Gb install for MWR. :angry: I'll see what IW offers up.

Figures. Well, see if there is any phone support. I presume even that may not produce desired results either. If others are seeing this and posting about it, I presume Activision knows about it. Speculation is all. I'd add your post about it. The more users post about it there, the more apt Activision should do something about it.

Hard turn off the console

Disable Geo-filter on Duma

Hub in modem mode or R1 WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ on hub

UPnP & port forwarding disabled on the hub

UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the Duma, not both

UPnP forwarding disabled in Duma miscellaneous settings

Boot up console - check network settings - should be open or NAT Type 2 (open)

Boot up game - should be open

ALSO ADD THE FOLLOWING PORTS 

80 UDP/TCP

443 UDP/TCP

1935 UDP/TCP

3074 UDP/TCP

3478-3480 UDP/TCP

Note: Do this on the Netduma not your modem under port forward and assign your ip with your console.

And on your modem disable UPNP and enable it on Duma and under misc settings check upnp forwarding plus cookies checked.

REBOOT CONSOLE THAN DO THE INTERNET TEST ON CONSOLE LOAD GAME NAT WILL BE OPEN. ENJOY :)

I believe this was already configured. The issue was that NAT was OPEN, then there was the IW update from Activision, that seems to have changed something and since he hadn't changed anything before update, now Moderate NAT is seen in game. Type 2 is seen on the dash board of his PS. I guess others have expressed similar issues after this last update from Activision.

Hard turn off the console

Disable Geo-filter on Duma

Hub in modem mode or R1 WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ on hub

UPnP & port forwarding disabled on the hub

UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the Duma, not both

UPnP forwarding disabled in Duma miscellaneous settings

Boot up console - check network settings - should be open or NAT Type 2 (open)

Boot up game - should be open

ALSO ADD THE FOLLOWING PORTS 

80 UDP/TCP

443 UDP/TCP

1935 UDP/TCP

3074 UDP/TCP

3478-3480 UDP/TCP

Note: Do this on the Netduma not your modem under port forward and assign your ip with your console.

And on your modem disable UPNP and enable it on Duma and under misc settings check upnp forwarding plus cookies checked.

REBOOT CONSOLE THAN DO THE INTERNET TEST ON CONSOLE LOAD GAME NAT WILL BE OPEN. ENJOY :)

I believe this was already configured. The issue was that NAT was OPEN, then there was the IW update from Activision, that seems to have changed something and since he hadn't changed anything before update, now Moderate NAT is seen in game. Type 2 is seen on the dash board of his PS. I guess others have expressed similar issues after this last update from Activision.

yeah right

everything has done before , the problem is from somewhere else not my end 

I'd keep on Activision and post with users in there forums. Would be the best starting point.

Only other suggestion I can provide would be to take your PS to a friend or families place and test it there and with a different ISP/ router environment to see if anything changes. I presume the problem may or may not follow. Untill someone at Activision acknowleges this. Will have to wait I guess. 

I'd keep on Activision and post with users in there forums. Would be the best starting point.

Only other suggestion I can provide would be to take your PS to a friend or families place and test it there and with a different ISP/ router environment to see if anything changes. I presume the problem may or may not follow. Untill someone at Activision acknowleges this. Will have to wait I guess. 

yeah man good suggestion

I'm gonna do that and will let you know

• Administrators

Just a quick thought, are you switching between wired and wireless for your console? If so the IP will be changing. Set a static IP for your console in DHCP lease otherwise the port forwarding may not be taking affect if the IP is changing.

Just a quick thought, are you switching between wired and wireless for your console? If so the IP will be changing. Set a static IP for your console in DHCP lease otherwise the port forwarding may not be taking affect if the IP is changing.

I acutely use wired connection and i set the manual ip on the ps4

• Administrators

I acutely use wired connection and i set the manual ip on the ps4

Set it on the R1 as well. Also you can post in the 1 on 1 section if you're not having any luck still.

http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/ Please note I need around a days notice.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/

ok i think what u have done is put the ip address of ps4 in your modem dmz. remove this and start again, make sure you dont put ps4 ip in dmz it must be the r1's wan ip which you should be able to view from http://192.168.88.1/cgi-bin/devpanel.shlabeled wan which then this is put into your modem dmz.

ok i think what u have done is put the ip address of ps4 in your modem dmz. remove this and start again, make sure you dont put ps4 ip in dmz it must be the r1's wan ip which you should be able to view from http://192.168.88.1/cgi-bin/devpanel.shlabeled wan which then this is put into your modem dmz.

of course i did not do this i know what is dmz man

but thanks though