Powerline

Just discovered the netduma device after searching a long time to defeat my lag from cod infinite warfare. Sometimes i play a whole evening with 2.4 avg k/d and the other day i barely can get an 1.4 k/d and everyone looks faster and i cant do shit. So i want to buy this thing but i dont know anything about routers, cables, wiring etc..

So i have already a router from my isp, i have read that you can plug the netduma on this so you have basicly 2?

Also i have powerline adapters to my ps4 (upstairs), my router is downstairs, will this effect the speed?

My speedtest in ps4 now is 7 downspeed (sometimes 12) and 2 upspeed.

Is there anything that i need to know before i buy? Not that i cant use it you know.

Thanks

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The user interface is much simpler than other router interfaces and when you first access the interface you'll be prompted with a tour that takes you through the main features so no need to worry about not having used one before.

If you have a modem & router you can replace the router with the R1. If you just have the router from your ISP you would plug the R1 into that and then all devices into the R1.

No that shouldn't affect your speed, I use power line adapters with the R1 and it works fine.

Not that I can think of but I'm sure others will comment if they have anything to add :)

Console speed tests are notoriously inaccurate. Gaming doesn't require much bandwidth so you'll all good on that front. As long as you get your full speeds through a wired PC then thats the most important thing.

What Powerlines do you use, asI had a netgear pair and found it created internet outage plus major LAg in games.

I live in belgium and have powerlines from my isp. I only experience problems in infinite warfare other games do well.

Will the lag go away in infinite warfare with the netduma because i see topics from people saying they have still the same issues?

• Netduma Staff

I live in belgium and have powerlines from my isp. I only experience problems in infinite warfare other games do well.

Will the lag go away in infinite warfare with the netduma because i see topics from people saying they have still the same issues?

We guarantee that you'll get a better ping with the Netduma; you'll be able to connect to hosts closer to where you are, meaning your game connection will have less distance to travel to reach the server. This is something that only the Netduma can do, so it will definitely reduce your lag.

As for other people saying that the issues persist, some people still experience lag with Infinite Warfare - though the lag is always less intense than it would be without a Netduma. The Geofilter works best with matchmaking games, so Call of Duty benefits greatly from it. If you've got any more questions feel free to ask away :)

Archived