[COD:Infinite dogshit] Location of hosts in Europe?

mxHOLGE

I'm curious where the hosts is located in europe? Is it Germany/UK?

It would be a miracle if the host were in Denmark/Sweden/Norway or maybe Finland...  GUESS NOOOOT??? Am i right?

This winter I did not buy COD because of the lag for me these last 5 years. Living in Sweden the ping is always above 50 and it's so frustrating to buy a dogshit pay to win game and loose gunfights because of the high ping in Scandinavia. Never be able to get a lower ping like 30!!!! 

Heres a picture of where servers are located:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-07-at-15.54.29-600x2

Exact that dedicated host in Denmark has never been in use. I reported that during this year while playing COD:AW. 

You can try to place the GeoFilter just in Denmark (or just Sweden and set the Ping Assist to 50 you wont join it) and i promise that you wont be able to join during the finding game process.

I have not bought the new COD...don't think i will either...

Can prove to me or try to join that host in Denmark while searhing for a game with different GeoFilter settings...or just set the GF in denmark...

I still can't believe how the Danish host even shows up when it really not exist..??? This should not take too long for you to figure out...and maybe then fix the Cloud if it's inactive.

I think you can searh for "dedi host denmark" in the forum and you'll get some threads about ut..?? :D Awesome....

• Netduma Staff

Now thats whats killin me Fraser! Im in Seattle and cannot get the damn dedi!! I'll keep trying.

It's pretty weird that you can't connect; have you tried different Geofilter set-ups? The only thing I can think of is your PA setting blocking the US Dedi's. It might be worth finding out what your base ping is through a network diagnostics, and if it's high figuring out what your PA should be on. Let us know more about your settings and we'll see what we can do :)

@netduma Fraser

can you please try to join the dedicated host in Denmark and confirm that it's not fake?

and post a screenshot when the cirle is big while you're in the game?

We'll try doing this for you; Fraser does the game testing and is ill presently, but when he's back in the week we'll try it out.

same here.. unable to join Paris or London one.

I'm living close to Spanish frontier, (around 200kms) , so everytime i join the spain dedis.

tried to limit my geofilter around paris/london ( with strict mode ON, ping assit 0ms) , i'm unable to find a game .

btw I've observed one thing when joining differents friends lobby.... If my friend leave close to a neighbouring country we will play on the dedis of the related country ! 

friends living in east of France play against German

friends living in south east of France play against Italian

me against Spannish .

Anyway this year , spannish dedis seems good (ping : less than 30ms) .  The problem is just  the players ....... :P

I'm going to play the game again today and see if I can force these servers

I would be surprised if you wil be able to join the dedicated server in Denmark. After 5 years of COD I've hade enough playing with the high ping, always be the one with high ping vs low ping local players in UK/GER/NED. I thought Netduma would be my savior two years ago....

• Administrators

I took some screenshots of the different servers I was able to force. I think I got booted once when I tried Spain - I don't believe I saw anything specifically being blocked but either way it would have been a server outside the radius so good that it was blocked then researched and got it quick. Either that or I just got kicked for some other reason.

Checked all their IDs/locations and they matched the location they were supposed to be in. 

In case you want to recreate it I shut down the game every time and waited for the map to clear. Placed my home location, booted up and searched.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 14.18.05.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 14.28.11.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 14.36.11.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 14.43.46.png

I'm very suprised that you managed to join the server in Denmark. How many players were in that lobby? Did you check the ping?

Can you try again and set the GF like you did in the picture above? Check how many players and what ping you get...

Thank you for great support as always :)

• Administrators

I'm very suprised that you managed to join the server in Denmark. How many players were in that lobby? Did you check the ping?

Can you try again and set the GF like you did in the picture above? Check how many players and what ping you get...

Thank you for great support as always :)

If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure it was a full lobby and I think the ping was around 40ms for me. Sure I double check it next week :)

I do not own the new COD. I only have COD:AW, I smashed the B03 disc. There was never a service in Denmark. Not with Xbox one anyway..

What do you want to show me with Teamview? 

I will not buy a new COD just to try and join the dedi host in Denmark :)

Sorry my bad :)

I wanted to know if there really is a 100% up and running dedicated server in Denmark. If there is on X1 (seems like it on the PS4 right?) I would then have a ping from 30-50 maybe. 

These last years I play with 60 ping against UK and German players.... It's not worth spending 60-80$ on a pay to win game and a garantueed LagRage game...

Thanks to Netduma I know why Swedish people experience lag...really frustrating and not fair play..

I'f you know what i mean?

Archived