Infininte Warefare Day One

II N3MES1S II

Well Last night was frustrating to say the least but today is a little better.

I notice the dedis are not fully up and running but I found this one.

a92d0ed9ca48474c

at 15-20ms steady, I never had a lobby that low but it was on the eastcoast and I'm on the west

Just thought I put that ID of the dedi I get thrown in that atleast fore me at 15-20ms

just watching but a] gameplay sucks... just same tired shit AW started and BO3 continued, honestly cant tell a difference between this and BO3 which sucked. and b] my son is wrecking Optic in a lobby right now. poor bastards.

Brilliant game, fast, fun action packed.

TTK is spot on, handling is sweet, a great year for the FPS genre.

A smorgasbord of quality titles out at the mo :)

The TTK is way too short, it feels like CORE is actually HARDCORE.

just watching but a] gameplay sucks... just same tired shit AW started and BO3 continued, honestly cant tell a difference between this and BO3 which sucked. and b] my son is wrecking Optic in a lobby right now. poor bastards.

I doubt he is really playing with any optic players lol

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt he is really playing with any optic players lol

I was watching him play and watching their twitch stream... I could see it delayed by a bit. Most certainly was. He was shitting his pants as much as he was shitting on them. He was at top of lobby every game. Since then he has quit playing IW... Apparently game is just too horrible to keep playing. Not even been a month out? He even stuck with BO3 until the end for most part. Not sure why.

Archived