Modern Warfare Remastered

konvict

So anyone else jump on this last night when the multiplayer servers were up?

The game felt really good to play.

For those that have pre-ordered and got the 30 day early access you can play if the servers are up, they are going up and down though as they test and do things before release.

Interestingly enough whilst using my Geo filter last night I saw everyone in my lobby (UK and Europe) and then when the game started it connected to a server on the West Coast of the US (not sure if this was just some funky location reporting or not) but the game played really smoothly and didn't appear to be running off P2P.

I live in the US Boston, MA to be exact.  I found the game to be running extremely smooth as well.  I have seen though through the matches random up ticks in the Ping in real time on the NetDuma software and at those times a certain person either on the opposing team or on my team was HORRIBLY lagging.  Have you had any experiences like that Konvict?  Over all I like the game better than Infinite Warfare.  I have not experienced what you are originally posting about. 

Thank You

Konvict i was on yesterday also and not always but about 50% of the time it would show host on the northern West coast server in Washington state and i live in Florida but it would also say my ping was around  28-35 which i would think for me should be higher like 50-75 range

Konvict i was on yesterday also and not always but about 50% of the time it would show host on the northern West coast server in Washington state and i live in Florida but it would also say my ping was around  28-35 which i would think for me should be higher like 50-75 range

Maybe the IDs are showing in the wrong location cause I am playing on two different servers the map shows on East Coast yet I ping 21ms.  Typically with a correctly located East Coast server I would see 50-87ms.

post-9415-0-74882600-1478279855_thumb.png

Archived