Party Chat and Game invite issues

Hello.  So ever since I've got the Netduma i've been having issues with voice chat with friends on Black Ops 3.  At first i thought it was Black Ops 3.  I'll be in a lobby with 2 or 3 friends and i won't be able to hear one of them out of no where.  THis is also happening now with Infinite Warfare beta on Xbox one.  I can't hear anyone, and i try to invite them and they can never join.  I have them at 100 percent on the host thing so i know they're good.  What can i do so that they can always hear me in the game lobby chat and i can always here then.  Also i would like to be able to invite them to my lobby.  Help pleaseeeeee.

• Administrators

This does sound like an allow list issue. When you try to invite them/chat with them do you see anything being blocked on the map? If so that is them. It is likely their IPs have changed since you last added them. So do the whole adding process again and you should be sorted.

This does sound like an allow list issue. When you try to invite them/chat with them do you see anything being blocked on the map? If so that is them. It is likely their IPs have changed since you last added them. So do the whole adding process again and you should be sorted.

Thanks Fraser.  I actually did that, and it still gave me problems.  I've had the problem with Black ops 3 since the game was out.  Me and my friend would be in a party and we can hear each other fine.  The minute another friend or two join then we can only hear like 2 of them and the other 2 we cant hear.  Then in the middle of the game we'll be able to hear them again.  Is that a Black Ops issue or a Net duma issue?  They always showed they were on the allowed list on Black Ops

I have had this happen too. I honestly think it's ppl on their end not setting up their router correctly. Cuz when I play with my main friends. All is gravy. Bring in random friends of friends. Shit like that happens. Jus make sure they in ur allow list. Other than that. It's other party using wonky Shit. Party chat also uses up to 1MB upload.

We've been suffering this for a while now on Xbox One BO3, all four of us have Netduma.

We all have open NATs, we're all on each others 'Allow' list.

We've tried everything we can think of.

It seems to be totally random as to who can hear who.

For example:

Player 1 can hear 2 + 3 but not 4.

Player 2 can hear everyone.

Player 3 can't hear any anyone but everyone can hear him.

Player 4 can hear everyone but only only 2 can hear him.

Sometimes it will drop out in the lobby while we're all talking, sometimes drops out mid game. Sometimes comes back suddenly in the middle of a game.

It's bizarre.

Haven't been able to party up with anybody at all in Infinite Warfare but this may well be the game itself at the moment.

Archived