Device Manager Warning

SmallCaps

Greetings!

I had a power failure couple days ago and my Netduma seemed to get back to a kind of "factory reset" mode. All my settings and profiles just gone. 

After trying to recreate my standard gaming setup/settings I noticed that bandwidth was set to 100mb/10mb.

When I try to set them to my own adsl speeds via [update Bandwidth - Auto setup - Yes] I get a dialog window with the word "Warning" (see attachment). Strange, never happened before?

Any thoughts?  :blink:

post-6778-0-57894200-1475868283_thumb.png

you need to click "factory reset" then when you hear the beep unplug the duma and leave it for a full 5 minutes then you will be ok but you will have to update all your settings again. 

This is nothing to worry about, 100/10 is the default bandwidth setting (until you change it to whatever your bandwidth actually is).

If the bandwidth amount you enter is below a certain threshold then there is a little bug which cause the empty 'warning' box to show.

It happens to me if I ever change my bandwidth settings as my own bandwidth is also below that threshold.

It's honestly nothing to worry about at all, you can completely disregard that warning and set the rest of your settings back to how they were before your power cut and then you'll be good.

Archived