massive bullet lag BO3

TheGleamEyesSAO

hey guys, dunno about others, as far as general lag, rubberbanding, the netduma has solved that. i use cod ultimate profile. i get horrible hit detection most games where i shoot 3-5 bullets b4 they even register. no lag, just sad sad bullet delay. im playing via a 5m response time monitor also. ive throttled the connection up and down, a+ bufferbloat, but nothing has worked. cod is beginning to lose my interest. the games with good hit detection i keep about a 3-4 kd on tdm, when bullet lag comes i struggle to keep a 1.0. strict on, ping assist 0.

i hated ghosts, played 3 days to return it. not sure of ping accuracy, duma says some servers i click on is 30-40 secs, but in cods connection meter it never shows less50, and usually spikes up when another player comes in view. no lag, just bullet delay, during kill cam my ping jumps from 50 in game to 90- 210 ms, even throttling my connection very low or high. i dont have a pc, so i have to do everything via xbox. also with speedtest or pingtest, i ping at 11 ms.

• Administrators

I would focus on the ping the duma shows. ALL devices should be connected to the R1, nothing should be connected to the ISP hub at all. 70/70 anti-flood, console in hyper traffic. ~1000km radius, strict on, ping assist 0.

Archived