"Something went wrong when trying to ping" error

• 2 weeks later...

I now have this issue but when I try to go to VPN I sit in the page and nothing happens ! Just the bars going from left to right for 10 minutes . Have re booted but it makes no difference I still can't access VPN .

• Netduma Staff

I now have this issue but when I try to go to VPN I sit in the page and nothing happens ! Just the bars going from left to right for 10 minutes . Have re booted but it makes no difference I still can't access VPN .

What version are you on and do you have an active internet connection to the Netduma? I remember there being an issue where if it couldn't get to the VPN cloud it wouldn't load and also in an older version there was a bug but it was fixed.

• Administrators

what version are you on Black Ops? 

Try get on the latest one. Its always on the wiki under Manual > Advanced Upgrade. 

• Netduma Staff

Forget my test ! Yes I am on the latest version 103.4 and Internet working well everything connected to Duma.

Any errors on the console when you click 'inspect element'? :)

• Netduma Staff

Inspect element is new for me Crossy , what is that

Right click the page while it is loading, then it should say inspect element (if you are on chrome or safari I think you might need to go to settings and click 'enable developer tools' or something like that). The there should be a tab at the top that says console, take screen shot if that and post it if possible :)

Archived