My first impression of the Netduma !

Huthayfa

Hello everybody,

yesterday, I have had my Netduma router from the DHL, after trying it for 24hours, I think I can tell my impression about it.

first of all, and in short review, I would say YES, it is an excellent router for gamers and it achieved my expectations.

1- the geo-filter works like a charm, once you determine your home location and the allowed distance. nothing you should worry about playing with a host out of your range, thus, No More Lag. although I live in the middle east - Saudi Arabia, in which no dedicated servers for most games are available, I fortunately have found many games within range in which I had the best experience possible of P2P type connection.  :) 

2- the Congestion control is an excellent feature, when I download some files. I can be sure that my downloads won't affect my gaming. that is the feature which does not work properly in many - even high end - routers.  :) 

3- within congestion control, I am able to throttle my connection to a certain device in my network. that routing function means a lot to me.   :) 

4- the customizable profiles are another good feature in which you can gain benefit from other players having their setups optimally. :)

that is all what I have for now, I am Quite happy with my Netduma. so many thanks to the Netduma team for their effort of making such good product. special thanks to Mr. Fraser.

Happy gaming

:D

Note: attached some results I got in the past 24hours with the Netduma

post-9525-0-71613500-1471627168_thumb.jpg

post-9525-0-78695300-1471627175_thumb.jpg

post-9525-0-84320900-1471627182_thumb.jpg

That's great to hear Huthayfa!  So glad your experience has mirrored mine and so many of the posters here on this forum!

I guess it is safe to say we have conscripted you into the #DumaArmy now! :D

Welcome to the Army and the forum.

JD

That's great to hear Huthayfa!  So glad your experience has mirrored mine and so many of the posters here on this forum!

I guess it is safe to say we have conscripted you into the #DumaArmy now! :D

Welcome to the Army and the forum.

JD

thank you so much Mr. Dillinger ... so glad to read from you,

and I am proud of being one of the #DumaArmy ...

my best wishes to you and to everyone in this forum.

Huthayfa,awesome news and another satisfied customer.And as JD said welcome to the DumaArmy and the forum.

If any problems arise with your duma this is the place to find the answers and support,lots of really smart people here who are more than willing to help out... :D

thank you so much to both of you, dear Mr.fuzzy clam and dear Mr.Zennon ...

I am really happy of your posts .. and yes , it is the best router I have used as gamer.

And sure, if I need any help , I will never go anywhere else , this is the best Netduma reference to me, this forum.

thank you :D

Archived