Can't find match

• Netduma Staff

Couldn't find a lobby after an hour. Unplugged ethernet form duma and put it into the XB. Found a game first try. Switch back to duma and nothing.

What version are you on? Are you seeing padlocks on the GeoFilter? Can you take a screen shot of your GeoFilter settings please. Also do you mean you unplugged the Ethernet from the Duma and put it in your old router?

1.03.4 I could see padlocks. I expanded my radiou beyond way beyond them. My home is in the middle of the U.S and my radiou is 1780mi. There's an ethernet cord that goes from port 1 (home router) to the duma. I pulled it from the duma and placed it into my console. I've been having trouble attaching images on here. I tried with my original post.

• Netduma Staff

1.03.4 I could see padlocks. I expanded my radiou beyond way beyond them. My home is in the middle of the U.S and my radiou is 1780mi. There's an ethernet cord that goes from port 1 (home router) to the duma. I pulled it from the duma and placed it into my console. I've been having trouble attaching images on here. I tried with my original post.

Ok, I see. To attach images you can upload them to Imgur then use the 'Image' button and paste the image link in there. Or just paste the link here and we can visit the web page :)

• Administrators

Papa its a it late for support, passed midnight here. But can you post a picture of the entire host filtering page. Yours looks very weird so lets figure out whats going on there 

• Administrators

Go to "Settings > Misc", make sure "autocloud" and "Bleeding edge" are ticked in the cloud section. Then click apply.

Put your home in the middle of the US and set it to the size of NA. Then restart the game and search. Get a game? 

• Administrators

Ok Papa you know how to ping the host(biggest circle)? Could you ping the one in Seattle, let me know the ping. If its very low e.g. less than 40ms then can you give me the ID and I'll move it near Florida for you

• Administrators

Ok that last picture of the Geo-Filter is closer to what you should expect. Leave the Geo-Filter like that, don't chang anything. When you search for a game do you get lobby beating? 

• Administrators

Ok perfect, that is what I thought. If you can be real fast can you try click that padlock that appears in Seattle and give me its ID please. I'll move it on the cloud on Tuesday and it will improve your experience massively 

Um.. I clicked on the padlock and got the first ID. Then I backed out and tried to get into another one. That's the second ID. Not sure if that matters?

ID: b389bf8a26526f74    Distance: 2060mi

ID: 9289af7a26316f74    Distance: 2060mi

• Administrators

Well done Papa they are indeed meant to be in South Carolina which I believe is near you. We run updates every Tuesday so you should see a difference when you play on Tuesday evening.

So this doesn't happen again, can you read this thread please and post those IDs in the format requested in the thread: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

Thanks Papa

Archived