Ps4 nat type failed

MrRelentlessUK

Ran in to a problem on my ps4 getting a nat type failed

Got a open nat on my xbox one 

I have rebooted the duma, disabled upnp and enabled again

Any suggestions would be appreciated to help solve this

Thanks, Relentless 

I too am getting nat type failed on my ps4, been like it since black ops 3 update 1.15, anybody have any idea whats going on? i cant connect to black ops 3, are the servers down?

Bypass the router, plug yourself into the ISP router and enable dmz, port forward or turn on upnp there. the netduma router is the issue.

Ok so as far as i can tell the problem is the geo filter, if you check on the map, when the ps4 starts up, on my map anyway its trying to connect to a server on the west coast of America? you have to disable the geofilter until the game has loaded up. I am in the uk so why im connecting to a sony server in the states is beyond me.

Fraser did a cloud update today as well so that may have something to do with it.  I switched ISPs earlier and it worked for a few hrs then when I went to get back on it failed again.  I can now get NAT type 2 in ps4 network settings but bo3 will still not connect. I can see the version updating but again, with geo filter OFF, ERROR ABCDEF..HIJK,,,N   b;ab

I have disabled the geo filter and my nat type returns which is odd 

But in black ops it's nat type moderate 

This problem only happened out the blue for me on 16/8/16

Never had any problems before 

• Administrators

In settings > miscellaneous un tick auto & bleeding edge cloud and choose the following:

Then click apply.

Does this resolve the not being able to connect when booting up the game with Geo-filter on?

Does this resolve the NAT test in console settings?

In settings > miscellaneous un tick auto & bleeding edge cloud and choose the following:

Then click apply.

Does this resolve the not being able to connect when booting up the game with Geo-filter on?

Does this resolve the NAT test in console settings?

Unfortunately didn't resolve it

Still getting nat type failed in my ps4 settings, I haven't touched any of my settings for it to fail 

Black ops getting nat type moderate 

Archived