Is there a way to find all dedicated servers for BO3?

I just want them to show up so that I can pick that geographical area and ensure I set it to strict mode to always get that server.  I know there is one in New York and another in Georgia that I connect to frequently, but I just want to be able to narrow down the precise location.

Here is a map that shows all the dedis and I just want to be able to have my R1 show me the same.  Is that possible?

sCSJZde.jpg

• Netduma Staff

You could potentially put your "home" location on top of the server you want, turn down the radius and put strict mode on. Is there any particular reason you want to? It won't necessarily give you the best connection.

You could potentially put your "home" location on top of the server you want, turn down the radius and put strict mode on. Is there any particular reason you want to? It won't necessarily give you the best connection.

Yes, there is definitely a reason.  Double XP weekends are crazy.  I was getting constant 20-50ms PINGs when on a Dedi but I'd get wild swings (30-600ms PINGs) when connected Peer-2-Peer.

I'm a person that backs out of lobbies a lot and get put in P2P lobbies about 15% of the time.  If I could limit my radius to one area with a dedi, I could basically guarantee that dedi and not have to deal with people hosting a lobby while they download gigs and gigs of pr0n!

Jacks suggestion will be the best way to secure the dedicated servers you want.

Fraser,

That's what I want to do, but I want the server to be visible in the Geofilter before I narrow it down.  Somewone obviously was able to get the screenshot above.  I just want my geofilter to show these dots so I can put my HOME right on top of that dot and then narrow the radius as much as the R1 will allow.

Disable geo filter and restart bo3. You will see almost all the servers pop up when bo3 says connecting to service.

And then screen shot it.  

PC - http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/

Mac - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

When you start the game (BO3) from the dashboard keep an eye on the Netduma's "Host Filtering" page (the world map) and they'll appear at the very start (turn off geofilter).

Screen grab it and then figure out which one is closer to you by distance first, then set your radius around it.

I do this on both PS4 and XB1.

Edit: Ah nuts, I didn't see the two posts above lmao.

Do as said above.

Archived