Advanced Warfare xbox one

talbyfish

I give in. Servers are fucking terrible, every game and i mean every game is horrible, total lag comp, lose every gun fight. 

P2P on the other hand is brilliant its just so hard getting in a game thats p2p.

Am on 75mb down 20 up fibre and i cant even pull host with the netduma disabled??????

Got host it every game on cod ghosts when playing solo...

Am raging here folks lol any uk players wanna team up? 40 year old so nee kids

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give in. Servers are fucking terrible, every game and i mean every game is horrible, total lag comp, lose every gun fight. 

P2P on the other hand is brilliant its just so hard getting in a game thats p2p.

Am on 75mb down 20 up fibre and i cant even pull host with the netduma disabled??????

Got host it every game on cod ghosts when playing solo...

Am raging here folks lol any uk players wanna team up? 40 year old so nee kids

Don't worry!  We ALL are having issues, even in the U.S.  So much for dedicated servers being the answer for lag issues.  We all need to cry for P2P play once again.  LOL

Why is mine always great :) have you tried moving your home location to be right on top of your nearest dedi then hit the snap button once. Thats how i play and have my PA on 15, all my games are pukka.

Why is mine always great :) have you tried moving your home location to be right on top of your nearest dedi then hit the snap button once. Thats how i play and have my PA on 15, all my games are pukka.

Are you on PS Network or Xbox Live?

screen pick please or describe your home dedi please. 

PSN m8.

That explains it.  This topic was referring to game play on Xbox Live.  I have both consoles (PS4 & Xbox One) and the PS Network for me, plays 100x better.  Unfortunately, I don't like the players.  Too much cheating going and its just irritating when their constantly doing glitches just so they can win.  

On the PS Network, I do connect to a dedi that's located in California (which is great) but on the Xbox side, I'm sent off to a dedi located in Seattle Washington.  Go figure?  Don't see any logic in that.  The only thing it creates for me is latency issues.  I will however connect (once in awhile) to a dedi in California but I can count the times I've connect to it on 2 hands.  But when I do connect to it, it plays horrible too.  So that's why my suspicion is that the Xbox Live network is creating issues Vs the game itself.  2 different networks produces 2 different results.  If I'm not mistaken, the US Headquaters for Playstaion is in California, and the Xbox Live Headquaters is in Seattle, Washington.

I am going to try that. No wonder Raddy you have that baby smooth experience! :D

I am going to try that. No wonder Raddy you have that baby smooth experience! :D

Why not let me know how you get on, at night i close the distance right down to minimum and always get 8-10 ms games :)

Why not let me know how you get on, at night i close the distance right down to minimum and always get 8-10 ms games :)

Yeah on the Xbox One AW is wonky. But I am going to try the Raddy Smooth Method!

Hi just been on Aw myself after the first time purchase of the net duma, and i cant tell.the difference to be honest, the only thing ive found is that you stay on 4 bars, apart from that its just normal Aw tonight haven't seen a gunfight difference at all. ..but going postive every game tho.

But must say big thanks to Ian for his help getting me up and running...outstanding....service.

Cheers Superoo.

Hi just been on Aw myself after the first time purchase of the net duma, and i cant tell.the difference to be honest, the only thing ive found is that you stay on 4 bars, apart from that its just normal Aw tonight haven't seen a gunfight difference at all. ..but going postive every game tho.

But must say big thanks to Ian for his help getting me up and running...outstanding....service.

Cheers Superoo.

Keep fine tuning and you'll get it. Read the wiki and some posts on here. Ask questions and you'll be on your way. ;)

Yes all ticked just cant tell the difference at all,laggy as normal ..

I'm at about 1200km but I'm in the USA so I have more land mass to cover. Did you try raddy's fix with pinning yourself right over the dedicated server and dropping the ping? If not try to avoid the dedi and move your pin. I believe lain said to restart the game if you move your pin though.

AW is extremely hot and cold for most right now so you're not alone. Once you get dialed in you'll know.

Hi couldnt do that as it doesnt show on my map where the dedi servers are...as im in the uk i leave it on 50ms and roughly the circle of uk europe...but i honestly couldnt tell any difference in gameplay at all.

Re: orginal post Harissa

The duma works brilliantly on other games older cods BF4 Hardline etc , i tried AW last night got the drop on the enemy 3 heads shots to him then i died , turned it off frustrating crap.

Re: orginal post Harissa

The duma works brilliantly on other games older cods BF4 Hardline etc , i tried AW last night got the drop on the enemy 3 heads shots to him then i died , turned it off frustrating crap.

that sounds like my problems when playing on a server. p2p is way better

Here you go, right where my home location shows is where the dedi is im 0 miles from it LOL.

d8a7ca9379.jpg

how do you know the server is there?? 

I set mine to north east england and ping assist to 25 and it either connects to a server on the west coast usa or the server in belguim/holland. Never a server in the UK, they dont show up.

Archived