Setup help

Trueseeker

Didn't see the blue box to put netdumar into DMZ, I have Internet through box routers but could not connect to servers. Where do I go on router to open dmz

I would reboot modem and move on down the line one at a time rebooting. I had an open nat as well but did it anyway.

post-881-0-50466700-1429399474_thumb.png

Saw the blue message, told me to use WAN IP and went into my netgear router and place use that to put into DMZ. I rebooted everything and I have issues getting olive to play, says servers for AW down. I also having issue keeping playstation online. I get to play for a little bit then everything online freezes and have to close application. Anyone else having issues?

Make sure you have strict ticked and that your mac address didn't change. Mine changed a few times. Sometimes the reboot order matters for me. Reboot one at a time in the same order. Is nat type open?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Could you finish the tour off, that will get you a basic setup of the router. Once done, just leave your router switched on. Then it shouldn't appear again.

If you don't see a blue box in device manager that means your connected to a modem so you don't need to do DMZ stuff. Your NAT should be open.

I can't help you without a screenshot of your entire host filtering page while gaming. Once you do that I can suggest what to do from there. Thanks 

Archived