R1 and TP-LINK DOCSIS 3.0Cable Modem (TC-7610)

GunEngraver.com

Hello everyone, I got my R1 today, ive been reading as much as my brain can handle, read that theTP-LINK DOCSIS 3.0 (84) High Speed Cable Modem (TC-7610) is a good modem to use with the R1, I hope I made a good purchase, im on  Time Warner Cable, my modem comes in tomorrow, and want to get started on recommended settings and what to do and what not to do. Thank you all for your help.

Thanks again for your time and help. 

Anyone know about the tc- 7620? It is basically the same as the 7610 it looks like except for higher speeds and instead of 8 channels down it has 16. If anyone has used it with the R1 pls leave feed back. Thank you

Why would you hijack the thread I'm looking for answers to the one I posted you should start a new post proper form etiquette

My apologies. Put link above to some answers to one of my posts. Talks a little about the compatibility. Heard nothing but good things so far. I too am looking for the right setup before I order anything. There is also a 7620 which is a little more expensive but it's faster and has more channels. Not sure though if that one will be as compatible. Trying to look into it.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum & thanks for purchasing!

Put speeds into bandwidth settings, allow to auto setup. 

70/70 anti-flood, console in hyper traffic. ~1000km radius, strict on, PA 0. Alternatively you can try out some of the in built profiles to get set up instantly :)

Hello everyone, I got my R1 today, ive been reading as much as my brain can handle, read that theTP-LINK DOCSIS 3.0 (84) High Speed Cable Modem (TC-7610) is a good modem to use with the R1, I hope I made a good purchase, im on  Time Warner Cable, my modem comes in tomorrow, and want to get started on recommended settings and what to do and what not to do. Thank you all for your help.

Thanks again for your time and help. 

TC-7620 is a better one

Archived