BO1 on X1

I've been having issues connecting to the Xbox Live servers WHILE playing Bo1 on X1. It seems when I start the game with the geofilter enabled and the Washington servers outside the filter, it won't connect to Xbox Live (only within the 360 emulator). And tonight it won't connect even if I expand it to include the servers. (Still get the lock icon in Washington). But I disabled the filter completely on X1 and it connected just fine and I can enable it while it's running and in game. The geofilter is great AFTER you started the game and fine tune it. 

It's late and hope this makes sense. 

Yeah ive had similar in the uk, i actually turned the duma off as it kept saying cant connect to xbox live on the 360 emulator,altough im online on xb1?

seemed to play ok with it disconnected,im sure its just a bug in the system,wouldnt mind it looked into tho.

Post it in the incorrect location thread or in this one Fraser?

a89d4b163a473338

This is the one that displays the padlock even after expanding the geofilter. Not sure if it's the same one every time as this is the first I've checked the actual server. 

Same issue with me. Thought it was a Xbox issue, now after reading the forums it's a issue with a bug for Duma it seems.

Weird part is, is that when I first downloaded it, clicked on it to play for the VERY FIRST time the day it was announced, it worked perfectly. Duma ran as normal as it always did, geo-filter on and even had my BO3 profile enabled.

Since that day, every time I try to play it it states I can't connect to XBL but I'm on XBL for Xbox One.

Idk if it's a server, or a bug that needs worked out.

Archived