Lower speed test only in my ps4

I have my ps4 wired and my speed test on ps4 does 2 mb upload 10 mb download, I have 100 mb/10 mb in other devices at home the results are optimum... What is happening?

Just ignore ps4 speedtests. They are known to be very inaccurate and loads of threads about same issue.

As long as you are happy with the speedtests through pc etc then don't worry and just enjoy the games :)

Just like the ping tests on the Xbox one are out for european users as it pings and speed tests to the U.S maybe we need a sticky or a wiki on the subject guys :)

• Netduma Staff

Just like the ping tests on the Xbox one are out for european users as it pings and speed tests to the U.S maybe we need a sticky or a wiki on the subject guys :)

This is already mentioned on the Wiki :) http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_is_my_speed_lower

I ment why the xbox ping and speed test and the ps4 speed test is wrong the . Like stating that the xbox ping test is pinging half way around the world of your not from the US :)

Did you have congestion control sliders set to 100% and share excess ticked?

In the settings Wan, Lan and misc check to see if ipv6 is "unticked" I had this issue and when I unticked the ipv6 boxes I got my full speeds.

Also try setting the flower on the congestion control page to even distribution all the same and update then try running speed test again (hammer found this worked)

I think that speed test has new issues since last psn update, I've downloaded a 2,38 Gb in 5 minutes, and spees test measures 5 mbs on download... So I'm not worried

Archived