ping plotter, help pls

It is15ms jitter at it worst, but the thing is it is changing very fast.

This.

My jitter isn't particularly high (it's plenty high enough to cause me some problems though) but it's constant regardless of the time of day and when the medium/large spikes hit me (every 5-10 seconds) it creates obvious visible lag in game.

The thing with most of the stuff I have seen, is that it is more constant, like above.  You can look at that and see the frequency responses are rough, that isn't stable plant.

When it is intermittent, meaning it happens more during peak times, but is "quiet" during non peak hours, those are the ones that always drove me nuts.  My cable line at my house was like this, which is why I decided to just switch rather than put up with (10) visits and arguments that would escalate with the "fog this mirror and you are now a service technician" crowd.

No offense to the guys slugging it out today, but "in my day" the progression from "installer" to "technician" meant you could work it all.  From the TV, outside to the curb, down the street, out of the neighborhood, and all the way back to the head end / Earth Station.  

Hi, i had 3 months left on my talk talk contract but fortunately i had a friend who worked at BT and told me that if you ring up bt directly they'll pay u out for the remainder of your contract. Hope this helps..

Archived