A Need Help Thread

Thanks guys, you are what make the Duma Community, the #DumaArmy - Sincerely!

We have a ton of really helpful members whom I see in "Help Me" threads trying to decipher/decrypt even the barest of threads, trying to help our fellow Duma Brothers and Sisters.

It dawns on me  that many times this help goes almost un-noticed or acknowledged in the constant stream of new "Help Me" threads.

By clicking on this thread, you have shouted yourself out by being willing to even review it, to see if you could help.  That's cool and I give you a nod, a salute or a high five (your internet acknowledgement choice)

As a guy who isn't knowledgeable enough to help in every thread - I wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU!

You heard him, we are now an ARMY!

U09timd.jpg

Thanks guys!

*Bonus points if you get the movie reference

I LOVE KRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner Winner - Steak and beer dinner!  Krull was AWESOME, in an early 80's realm of competing with Star Wars in the most tragic of ways.  LOL

Side note:  That is an EXTREMELY young and untested Liam Neeson in that photo....LOL

I loved Krull , I bet it has not stood the test of time if I watched it today haha :)

No.  Sadly it does not.  But I will always have those fond days of imagining a throwing star I could control with my mind.   :ph34r:

that throwing star is literally the only thing i remember from the film!

With such classic lines as:  

"Your rewards is freedom... and Fame"  

"Freedom?  We have it.  And Fame?  It's an empty purse. Count it, go broke. Eat it, go hungry. Seek it, go mad!"

But the FireHooves?  How can you forget the Clydesdales with the bad CGI fire hooves?  They can travel 17 leagues in a day!

I wanted to be Colwyn . Not many people have even heard of the movie.  I made my wife and kids watch it.  They got over hating me but damn you guys have brought back some great memories.  Z it has stood the test of time for me that is. lol.

I wanted to be Colwyn . Not many people have even heard of the movie.  I made my wife and kids watch it.  They got over hating me but damn you guys have brought back some great memories.  Z it has stood the test of time for me that is. lol.

I must watch it again :)

Archived