How do you delete a device under Geo filter?

Well I know what your suppose to do as I'm having the same issue at the moment.

Is the device your trying to delete something your using both wired and wirelessly ?

Do you currently still use the device ?

The reason I ask is that is my issue,I have a new dedicated gaming line and the duma use to be hooked up to my other ISP's router and when I try to delete devices and reboot, it defaults back to my old ISP.Then the device is gone but as soon as I select my current ISP network the device comes back.

I can't figure it out and I already tried disconnecting the device, rebooting the router and deleting it but then it comes back. I just wanted to delete it from the geofilter.

Nick,

Do you want to delete a server or player you rated in the Geofilter or a device from the device prioritization area?

I wouldn't mind knowing how to delete all my current servers/players I have rated? Since I have upgraded my ISP I would like to start over as new with the rating system... but I'm not 100% sure on how to delete them individually, or if you just need todo a factory reset on the R1 to start from scratch? 

Anyone know?

• Administrators

You can't specifically delete a device from the Geo-filtering page unless the device has been deleted from device manager. The exact same device comes back after being deleted?

Change the device to something else on the Geo-filtering page. 

I wouldn't mind knowing how to delete all my current servers/players I have rated? Since I have upgraded my ISP I would like to start over as new with the rating system... but I'm not 100% sure on how to delete them individually, or if you just need todo a factory reset on the R1 to start from scratch? 

Anyone know?

You could go 1 by 1 resetting but if you have loads I would save a profile of all your settings bar the allow/deny list, factory reset then load your profile back.

Anyone know?

Like Fraser said I just put the arrow on the host you have rated and hit reset and they disappear.

You can't specifically delete a device from the Geo-filtering page unless the device has been deleted from device manager. The exact same device comes back after being deleted?

Change the device to something else on the Geo-filtering page. 

I delete the device for the purpose of being able to delete it from Geo-filtering page but since it is a device I currently use I reconnect it and then it restores back to the Geo-filter page. Looks like we need a way to delete items from Geo-filtering. Is there another way?

• Netduma Staff

I delete the device for the purpose of being able to delete it from Geo-filtering page but since it is a device I currently use I reconnect it and then it restores back to the Geo-filter page. Looks like we need a way to delete items from Geo-filtering. Is there another way?

You could try a factory reset. If you don't want to lose your settings you can export everything to a profile then restore the profile after the reset.

Archived