bo3 servers?

server in north carolina is garbage the last 2 days. if i move it off that server i cannot find another server on the east coast nor one in the midwest. its impossible to find a game.  anyone have an image of location for servers on xbox one?

That's directly from Microsoft.  I know Texas has a server and i know Iowa does; have been connected to em both.  The issues you see may just be the game though.  There has been a large number of tryhards  trying to get the 75 win challenge done along with double xp during the week itself and not the weekend.   Played a few today that were pretty rough, but not because the game was really any worse.  But it seemed much harder because you're going against people already grouped and probably getting really bad team mates - assuming your playing solo.

no i literally have only the virginia server to connect to...i have placed the filter everywhere except the west coast.  all im getting is framerate drops and skipping on VA server. I typically dont run with less than 4 other sweaty tryhards. this game would be impossible solo

If you're getting framerate drops it may not be the game actually .  Do you ever clear your Xbox 1 cache?  If not that will eventually cause alot of bad frame rate issues that you would swear is game lag but once cleared goes away.  Hopefully that's your issue and then is a simple fix.

Thanks Fraser,I got about 10-15 more to send you today before the update goes out.If you could check your inbox before you do the update I would appreciate it... :D

I'll send them right now 

Archived