call of duty AW easy to hack?

josh200505

Hi guys, last night I was playing domination and someone hacked the game this is the second time this happen to me on ps4 is so sad.

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare domination hacked:

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare game hacked #2:

Hi guys, last night I was playing domination and someone hacked the game this is the second time this happen to me on ps4 is so sad.

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare domination hacked:

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare game hacked #2:

I know im old but where is this game modded, i cant see anything dodgy here.

I am not aware of anyone bragging about being able to get around the authentication used in NextGen consoles. If they have broken the code it would be Youtube brag city. Also, Is there a point in time on either video that you can show something going on out of the ordinary because I have a hard time spotting anything, as well.

I am not aware of anyone bragging about being able to get around the authentication used in NextGen consoles. If they have broken the code it would be Youtube brag city. Also, Is there a point in time on either video that you can show something going on out of the ordinary because I have a hard time spotting anything, as well.

Glad its not just me then :) also im sure realtime modding only exists on PS3 as far as i know, only thing i can think would work is to mod accounts on PS3 and carry them over to PS4 like Ghosts and so on. I read some article about the PS4 os and it will detect ant third party program and just delete it which is good news for us who got hammed by silly Geo Hot  and his exploit.

Now if you are talking about the God Mode Goliath Killstreak Glitch, SH Games already knows about it. I saw it in the second vid on Bio Lab. Now if he was the person who had the Goliath and died, he respawned and could not die hence God Mode Glitch. Report him: Only_purps is his gamertag. Amazing how broken this game is.

Now if you are talking about the God Mode Goliath Killstreak Glitch, SH Games already knows about it. I saw it in the second vid on Bio Lab. Now if he was the person who had the Goliath and died, he respawned and could not die hence God Mode Glitch. Report him: Only_purps is his gamertag. Amazing how broken this game is.

Does the goliath glitch work in public matches?  Thought it was private only?

Been out for a while now, not a hack a glitch, I got this reply from Activision after reporting someone last night

"Unfortunately we don't have an ETA on a fix just yet, but it is being looked into currently. In the meantime, please use the in-game report function to report any cheating you encounter. ^TO"

Archived