Xbox one lag black ops 3

What firmware version are you on? Newest upgrade

What speeds do you get from multiple speed tests 70 download 19 upload?

What is your current setup? Bthh5 netduma r1

What is your specific issue? nearly every lobby i am joining is lagging its horrendous the game also feels out of sync been like this since the new update . I am using ultimate COD profile i have hyper lane enabled tried 70/70 and my a+bb and a+quality doesnt make a difference . Every lobby is lagging !! Thanks for any advice

Black ops 3 has been playing like shit for me, I don't know if it is my duma settings or just Blops 3. I have been getting on and my first game or two is really good and then I either cant find a lobby, or the ones I find are garbage. I was having problems finding lobbies before the duma, (hardcore FFA) so I'm not placing blame on the router. I'm still tinkering with settings, but it is hard to find settings when the matchmaking is whack as fuck to begin with. I'm hoping to have some time tonight online to figure it all out. 

I agree, the game doesn't feel right to me lately, super inconsistent in all aspects, even the games I beast on 30/3 etc.. don't feel right.

For ANYONE having trouble with Black Ops 3 - You really should drop by the Church of Zennon and download the free www.pingplotter.com to test the quality of your subscriber line.

I worked in Cable TV for 15 years.  I wired my house personally and I used wire that has even a higher rated shielding than traditional wiring as I had a ton of excess from a couple of Earth Station jobs I did.  My house, cable wise, is solid.  Running the Ping Plotter showed me that not only was my connection full of jitter, but I had several blocks of data just flat drop out and leave a big assed RED BAR down the graph.  Yeah, my cable line outside of my house, was shit.

I have recently switched to a VDSL line (which is a modern fiber fed DSL) and while it did cause my base ping to rise slightly, Black Ops 3 is a COMPLETELY different game with a clean, jitter free line and a Netduma.  

Download Ping Plotter guys - You may be chasing a problem that you legitimately can't fix on your own, but the only way to know, is to see some real world data.

JD

For ANYONE having trouble with Black Ops 3 - You really should drop by the Church of Zennon and download the free www.pingplotter.com to test the quality of your subscriber line.

I worked in Cable TV for 15 years.  I wired my house personally and I used wire that has even a higher rated shielding than traditional wiring as I had a ton of excess from a couple of Earth Station jobs I did.  My house, cable wise, is solid.  Running the Ping Plotter showed me that not only was my connection full of jitter, but I had several blocks of data just flat drop out and leave a big assed RED BAR down the graph.  Yeah, my cable line outside of my house, was shit.

I have recently switched to a VDSL line (which is a modern fiber fed DSL) and while it did cause my base ping to rise slightly, Black Ops 3 is a COMPLETELY different game with a clean, jitter free line and a Netduma.  

Download Ping Plotter guys - You may be chasing a problem that you legitimately can't fix on your own, but the only way to know, is to see some real world data.

JD

Yeah follow the rule of diagnosing, check the road for pot holes before you blame your tires :)

I had no problems a perfect connection every game and the gameplay was so smooth , now the last 3 weeks it has been horrible not just for me but my mate that has a netduma also has noticed a massive difference in gameplay . I will give ping plotter a go when i get home later but for were i stay i dont think i can get any other type of line

sorry for being a noob , I have downloaded ping plotter but not sure what I should be doing on this or testing for any advice welcome thanks

type 8.8.8.8 into the box target box and hit start.Run it at peak hours to get a accurate reading on your line and post the results back here and I'm sure Yoda Z will have a look at them for you.

I can not see the round trip time as you have pulled the plot way up, It looks around 33ms so you definatley have interleaving on your line.

You need to run at peak time so 830pm onwards.

Run tests to bbc.co.uk also.

Bagsta had this issue the other day and it turned out to be his VDSL faceplate.

So going backwards try a new Ethernet from your ISP router to the duma, then it would be the dsl cable from the master to the ISP router/modem then the master socket VDSL faceplate or if you are on adsl then the dongle filter.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.Xvdsl+mk+3.TRS0&_nkw=vdsl+mk+3&_sacat=0

But when I look at your first few tests there is no packet loss between the HH5 and Netduma.

I would make sure the Ethernet's are tightly snapped in and try a reboot before you buy a face plate that you maybe do not need.

Archived