How do i send this back to get my money back?

having difficulties with the Netduma watched 15 min videos for 24+ hours straight and have not found any help setting the right settings for the Router, I would appreciate if someone could help me get my money back I do not want this anymore, much appreciated.

Like buying a Ferrari without knowing how to drive... Pointless.

ANYWAY!!!!....

Returns Policy

For UK and Republic of Ireland customers, you may return any router purchased from Netduma Limited website shop within 14 days of the date shown on your order dispatch date for a full refund for any reason. For international orders, please return within 7 days of the date you receive your order. If you believe the item has a fault see the details below on returning faulty items.

The router must not have been powered up or connected to any other device in order to qualify for a full refund.

We cannot accept items returned after 30 days or that are in unsellable condition or that have missing parts.

How Do I Return An Item?

To return an item, you must be given a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) code from Netduma. To receive this, email [email protected] requesting an RMA code and explaining the reason for your return.

If your request does not contravene the returns policy, Netduma will send you an email with details on how to send the Product and your allocated RMA code. Please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels. All items being returned should be sent with a copy of your order confirmation and a note with it to state the reason why you are returning the product. You must include your order number with your return, as failing to do this could result in you not receiving a refund since we may not be able to find your order on our records.

Please use a trackable delivery service, at your expense, since we may need proof of delivery to process a refund, and return to the following adddress:

Netduma Limited
Basepoint (B34)
110 Butterfield
Great Marlings
LU2 8DL
United Kingdom

Refunds

We will notify you by email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. The refund will be provided in the same type of payment originally used to purchase the item. If the return is not due to our error we will deduct the shipping cost from the refund.

Returning Faulty Items

All damaged good remain your responsibility unless receipt was declined by you due to damage in transit.

We cannot exchange items unless defective or damaged.

If the Product is defective, you must inform Netduma within 14 days of discovering the defect at our Customer Service email address [email protected] and ask for a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) code. Netduma will send you an email with details on how to send the Product and your allocated RMA code.

You will need to provide the serial number of the item and when the item was purchased or the order number. Please provide details of the suspected fault together with the circumstances when the said fault was discovered. Software issues are often resolved over the Internet so please do not return the item until requested to do so by Netduma. We are unable to process returned items without the RMA code.

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum.

You can email [email protected] regarding a refund. They will likely direct you to the forum at first so we can get you set up. As I believe you'll see the huge benefits once it's been set up correctly. 

So you can email that address and they will help but would advise posting what you need help with here for the purposes of saving time.

Archived