Temp server Ban... Got a few ?'s.

So, I've noticed since I have used the temp ban on a server when i back out of a game to choose a different game mode i have to keep banning the server each time. Is there a way to avoid doing this every time and every login time? Also, if the ban is only 5 min does that mean when it's done you auto get connected back to that server?

why is there only a 5min ban? what does that really do?

Because if you banned every server you wouldn't be able to find a game again. A server that is bad today, and banned could be perfectly fine tomorrow. Assuming you're playing cod like everyone else on here, the game is random and inconsistent.

So, I've noticed since I have used the temp ban on a server when i back out of a game to choose a different game mode i have to keep banning the server each time. Is there a way to avoid doing this every time and every login time? Also, if the ban is only 5 min does that mean when it's done you auto get connected back to that server?

If you don't like a specific server add it to your deny list on the geo filter page instead of temp banning it all the time

If you do temp ban a server and get connected to a different server you should stay connected to the new one. If you are play a couple of matches on the new server and decide to change game modes you might get placed back on the server you were trying to ban.

If you don't like a specific server add it to your deny list on the geo filter page instead of temp banning it all the time

If you do temp ban a server and get connected to a different server you should stay connected to the new one. If you are play a couple of matches on the new server and decide to change game modes you might get placed back on the server you were trying to ban.

You cant rate dedi's.

You cant rate dedi's.

do everything you would normally do to rate a p2p connection then hit enter on your keyboard  I do it all the time in titanfall. that game is all dedis.  The servers I rate that way stay in my allow / deny list

Because if you banned every server you wouldn't be able to find a game again. A server that is bad today, and banned could be perfectly fine tomorrow. Assuming you're playing cod like everyone else on here, the game is random and inconsistent.

That makes sense!

do everything you would normally do to rate a p2p connection then hit enter on your keyboard  I do it all the time in titanfall. that game is all dedis.  The servers I rate that way stay in my allow / deny list

I have a good idea to force PVP... but just to make sure is there a link on how to force a PVP? want to make sure i'm doing it right.

I have a good idea to force PVP... but just to make sure is there a link on how to force a PVP? want to make sure i'm doing it right.

I never tried to force PVP, but I have definitely read others comments on it. I'm not sure there is a way that always works. I'd start a thread

Archived