Not Working!!

Connecting to lobbys in the US 5000+ miles away.  Not really happy to be honest.  This needs fixing, it's Double Cryptokey weekend and I'm not playing on 120ms hosts.  I'm also getting sick of the wireless dropping out!

post-7937-0-70817400-1460162440_thumb.jpg

post-7937-0-96699500-1460162719_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the help.  I'm not sure though, Ping Assist didn't seem to be having any effect because if the geo put me in a lobby with 120ms ping I don't think it was ping assist that was resulting in me being placed on the US host or the ping to the host would have been below 29ms for it to choose that host, if my understanding of ping assist is correct, i.e the geofilter will obey the radius or choose a host that matches you ping assist settings?  I've been told to untick strict by Fraser.  I just think something was not right with the cloud think or Activision have told Netduma the wrong servers/locations?  If that is the case, is it going to be fixed?  I'll try the strict mode later, but last time I had that ticked I couldn't find any dedi's.

Ping assist will connect you to a game outside your filter if you have strict mode disabled, put ping assist ton 0 and enable strict mode. You will see yellow triangles outside your filter which means your trying to connect to them but because you have strict mode ticked they are not able to.

So you're saying that having strict mode disabled and setting a ping assist value is the same as turning off the geofilter all together?  Surely with strict mode disabled ping assist should only connect to hosts that are equal to or below the set value, which in my case was 29ms or it is pointless?  Not wanting to sound like an arse but I've had it setup like this for the past week as advised by Fraser and it hasn't been connecting to US hosts with stupidly high pings so something has either changed or gone wrong.

Thanks for helping though. It's just that I'm receiving a lot of conflicting advise.  :-)

So you're saying that having strict mode disabled and setting a ping assist value is the same as turning off the geofilter all together?  Surely with strict mode disabled ping assist should only connect to hosts that are equal to or below the set value, which in my case was 29ms or it is pointless?  Not wanting to sound like an arse but I've had it setup like this for the past week as advised by Fraser and it hasn't been connecting to US hosts with stupidly high pings so something has either changed or gone wrong.

Thanks for helping though. It's just that I'm receiving a lot of conflicting advise.  :-)

Put you home location where you live and put ping assist to 0, now put strict mode on and increase the radius a little and you will only connect to games within that radius. If you cant find a game increase the radius and try again. Also update the cloud and make sure you have bleeding edge enabled.

In your pic that is where the Ireland dedi was showing before the cloud update.

In misc settings make sure  auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud are ticked and apply.

I am assuming your are on Xbox one, for Europe we have the Irish dedicated server bank.

Cheers bud.  Appreciate this.  Like your youtube channel as well by the way.  How do I apply the profile?

Go to Profiles>manage Profiles>Import Profiles, you may need to add your PS4 to Hyper-lane again as it removes it for some reason.

Raddy, I've worked out how to load the profile.  Do I need to do anything on the device prioritisation?

It should of not changed it unless you had it ticked in the import section.

Both ticked and applied in misc for the cloud.  Are you sure we only have Ireland on Xbox One?  I've connected to a dedi in the south UK

I have also before they shut down the Activison servers and moved to the Ireland Microsoft Azure dedicated servers.

Ireland, seems like the other Azure dedi in the Netherlands is not operational.

Plays really well, you can force p2p but why would you want to as soon as your big streaks go up they back out or force a dashboard by stating a new game.

Archived