Device list

sharpz44

Is there a way to delete a device of my list without resetting the router,the congestion wheel is starting to load up with devices when people come around my house who have previously connected to my Netgear router, I do not want to reset my router all the time as the dslam would then throw me off fastpath and on to interleaved which takes ages to get back on my 80/20 fibre connection with BT, I have mine set like this modem>R1>Netgear D7800 in AP,PS4 is straight to R1, is this a bug and will be addressed if so I will wait.

Thanks

It would be good to have this though rebooting the Netduma will not affect the DLM as the modem is in-front holding the sync so there is no line drop.

Zennon ,the DLM see it as a disconnect from your ISP even though the modem is holding connection,I've been through this before.

It does not drop sync on the duma, we will have to agree to disagree then.

The modem authenticates and hold's sync while the duma routes the traffic.

Yer,wanna stay on the safe side as connection is really good,had a nightmare about a year ago,though the guys on Kitz helped loads to sort it.

I totally understand your unwillingness to if you have had issues in the past.

A way for you to prove it would be to look at your modem logs before and after a Netduma power cycle to ease your mind.

It's an openreach ECI so can't access it,can't be bothered unlocking it....still think we should just be able to delete the devices

Archived