150 mpbs download?

iFelsie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about 120 mpbs on the current firmware. It was 150-160 but reduced slightly with the firmware update. I'm sure at some point Iain will have the throughput increased again

• Netduma Staff

The maximum connection speed at the moment is 120Mbps. I think that this will be increased an a future release though :) I hope it can handle 300mbps one day because then I can send everything through the Netduma.

The maximum connection speed at the moment is 120Mbps. I think that this will be increased an a future release though :) I hope it can handle 300mbps one day because then I can send everything through the Netduma.

Ohh we have bought A new modem and It's called " Arris " and the highest download it can get is too 150 mbps.

• Netduma Staff

Ohh we have bought A new modem and It's called " Arris " and the highest download it can get is too 150 mbps.

Even if its highest speeds are 150Mbps, you will also have to purchase the speeds with your ISP but I assume you have already done that and that is the reason you are getting the new modem :)

Even if its highest speeds are 150Mbps, you will also have to purchase the speeds with your ISP but I assume you have already done that and that is the reason you are getting the new modem :)

If everything work with new modem and those stuff then we Will change ISP.

The maximum connection speed at the moment is 120Mbps. I think that this will be increased an a future release though :) I hope it can handle 300mbps one day because then I can send everything through the Netduma.

I'll take a large pizza with cheese and pepperoni and a single order of chicken wings please.

For max possible speed untick ipv6 in lan and wan settings and Untick Enable deep packet processing in Miscellaneous Settings

And you will need your congestion control set to 100% when downloading, remembering to set back to 70% when gaming if others are using the network.

Guest Netduma_Iain

HI Jason, how are you doing the test? There are so many other potential bottlenecks between your computer and the server its hard to say.

Guest Netduma_Iain

If you have the following you should get up-to 120mbits out of the router. If not it could be many other factors including the cable you use to connect the PC to the router and the cable you connect the router to the modem as well as many other things:

• Disable IPv6 in "Settings > LAN"
  • Disable IPv6 in "Settings > WAN"
  • Disable Linklocal in "Settings > Misc"
  • Disable deep packet processing in "Settings > Misc"
  • Select reactive algorithm in anti-flood in "Settings > Congestion Control"

Yesterday we plug in the new modem one end of the Cable into new modem and one into netduma router. And i got 20 mbps download and around 2-4 upload and Lain should i change anything Cuz we pay for 150 mbps download.

Have you done Zennon's and Iain's suggestions?

Yes…  IPV6 was off, DPI off, reactive on, reset distribution.   I can get about 92mbps, which is pretty good.  If I need faster, I just disconnect the R1 and connect to a gb switch.  I then get 160+.

For me, not high priority.

Guest Netduma_Iain

you should get 120mbits, but if you're happy we can stop the investigation. Other things like MTU may cause it if you have changed them. Cheers y2k

Archived