If this server was a woman I would marry it !

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Okay so I am already married but I would certainly consider swapping ! I have had really fantastic games on the server as per the screenshot with BLOPS 2 On the 360 . The Ping is lower than my usual 35-40 , and the server is close to my home location 66 km's . That is by far the closest connection I have ever had , I am curious though why I never see this server on XBONE with AW , sorry if it's a stupid question

post-316-0-13277200-1427537874_thumb.jpg

Guest Netduma_Iain

Haha! I have the feeling many wives do NOT know about this forum lol

Very nice! I have no idea that's up to the game/developers to decide. 

Okay so I am already married but I would certainly consider swapping ! I have had really fantastic games on the server as per the screenshot with BLOPS 2 On the 360 . The Ping is lower than my usual 35-40 , and the server is close to my home location 66 km's . That is by far the closest connection I have ever had , I am curious though why I never see this server on XBONE with AW , sorry if it's a stupid question

Your server mistress is pretty sexy, indeed. Nice steady ping!

B.O.V. - I have had similar experiences when playing Blops 2.  There is a server farm in my backyard for AW (MSFT is just over the hill), but most of my dedi connections for Blops 2 are down in Southern Cali or what appears to be a small, somewhat available one near the Washington/Idaho border.

Archived