So i have been downloading BF hardline for more than 24 hours.

RabX2

Thru congestion control i up the xbox to 90% and let it run. That was yesterday. Xbox has been on the whole time. Today im at 60% on the xbox download of BF hardline. I started looking into settings and notice my set bandwidth was inverted. Dunno how that happened. Anyways i correc that and reboot and the xbox wont dl more than 60mb when im viewing the network monitor. Is this normal. I set the xbox to 90% in the congestion control. It does spike into the GBs about every 5 mins but then goes back to 50 or so MB. The game felt fine all week for AW. So is this normal. I have not updated to the newest firmware yet. Im on .7.

If I understand everything correctly, why don't you put your congestion control up and down caps to 100% so you get full speed to download the game/update?

My advice would be to only ever use the up and down caps in Congestion Control when gaming, for all other purposes leave it at 100% for both.

Thru congestion control i up the xbox to 90% and let it run. That was yesterday. Xbox has been on the whole time. Today im at 60% on the xbox download of BF hardline. I started looking into settings and notice my set bandwidth was inverted. Dunno how that happened. Anyways i correc that and reboot and the xbox wont dl more than 60mb when im viewing the network monitor. Is this normal. I set the xbox to 90% in the congestion control. It does spike into the GBs about every 5 mins but then goes back to 50 or so MB. The game felt fine all week for AW. So is this normal. I have not updated to the newest firmware yet. Im on .7.

I moved mine to 100%. I left and came back 4 hours later and it was done. Not sure how long it took. I have 20mbps down 2 up.

• Netduma Staff

I moved mine to 100%. I left and came back 4 hours later and it was done. Not sure how long it took. I have 20mbps down 2 up.

When I was downloading ghosts, I watched the network monitor and it was never more than 13MB/s. I think that they have bandwidth limits on their servers which means even if you have a really fast download, it still takes a while sometimes :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Crossy is correct I believe its remote limited. Which makes sense think how many people must be downloading off them. 

Archived