Does anybody here knows how to get a good hit detention?

Play P2P lobbies and try your best to stay in a active lobby and get host. Been testing it the past few days and it seems like for me lag comp isn't in P2P (probably is) so I just stay away from dedis and the hit detection is a lot cleaner if you pull host!

Play P2P lobbies and try your best to stay in a active lobby and get host. Been testing it the past few days and it seems like for me lag comp isn't in P2P (probably is) so I just stay away from dedis and the hit detection is a lot cleaner if you pull host!

Hey sallad, i have tried this, but when i finally find a p2p lobby, are they empty or does not fill up, even though i live in germany with a big player base.

Hey sallad, i have tried this, but when i finally find a p2p lobby, are they empty or does not fill up, even though i live in germany with a big player base.

everytime they set me in dedicated servers , and they lagg all , p2p i Find Nothing more ,

everytime they set me in dedicated servers , and they lagg all , p2p i Find Nothing more ,

Try to extend your radius so you have a better chance of finding more players. It normally takes a few minutes to get the first game if you end up starting your own lobby

After playing around with the setting so far this is the best hit detention I've gotten so far:

I set my geo filter on my home state CA, PA 0, 280mi, strict mode "on",  I don't think is lagging on the dedi servers anymore, Thank you NETDUMA for making my game play fun. 40 kills 10 deaths, using the KUDA. I'm back on killing again. I also want to say it does make a difference when you set it up properly.

Archived