Missing Update Button on GEO Filter

SolariPicasso

Not sure where to post this, so I will go with the most general location. I was gaming last night, found a particularly great server and wanted to add it to my List. After watching some of the Tutorial videos, I realized I don't have an update or add option in the Button area. All I have is the TEMP BAN button? I am using a Mac with Chrome, I tried using Safari, same thing, no Add/Update button. Thoughts?

That represents a dedicated server location.  If the dedicated boxes could be rated it could cause some problems when games change and Activision is not hosting your favorite game on those boxes any longer.

If you tick 'Legend' it will give you the descriptions of the hosts.  I believe the dedicated servers are all circles, but dashed, as opposed to a player host which is a solid circle.

OK, I will check that out. ALl I see is a Mac type bunch of Digits, Can't tell if its Dedi or Peer.

Just so you know  You can rate a Dedi by, clicking n the thing you're connected to, naming it, giving it the value of goodness and hitting enter on your computer.  I have done this several times for games that are not supported by the geofilter cloud updates.

Archived