Bo3 still getting 1 bulleted!!

Stuart

So I bought the Netduma R1 because I suffer from large amounts of lag compensation on black ops 3 and generally all call of dutys. Since I've been using the Netduma I haven't noticed any change in the connection, I still receive lag comp in game. so I was wondering if anyone has suffered from lag comp and has managed to fix it, help appreciated.

I have bt infinity 2. 80 download/ 20 upload.

Bored of being insta killed!!!    :(

p.s not sure if it has any thing to do with where i live which is cornwall 

Your speeds are fine, what is your ping? The Netduma team are looking in to lag comp but for now your Duma will help you play people in your region and not over seas where you would be lagging way more then just playing UK/Europe 

Gaming requires very little actual bandwidth (as learned here thanks to Iain and Fraser).  The reason the faster speed internets are considered to be more reliable and Godlike is a combination of factors.

1) There are not as many users, thus less people per area.  Usually these applications are more of a Fiber to the Curb or Fiber to the Home (FTTC/FTTH) application, thus less shared bandwidth, and less combined noise.

2) Fiber transmits at the speed of light.  Cable and DSL at the speed of digital (for the most part) - thus the fiber connection is always going to be ever so slightly faster.  It's just physics.

3) Having host on a nice, clean network is always going to provide a very slight advantage for those with reflexes fast enough to take advantage.  This is why pro players consistently refer to getting "Host killed" or "Hosted".

Yes i am from the uk , an i am on the ps4 . And i am on the latest software. I have put the ps4 in the hyper lane.

Also i set my ps4 an pc on the netduma an the other devices on the HH5. But i got to say last night was the best 

it has ever played for connection wise. I tweaked the settings a  little an it seemed to work so hopefully  its fixed!!!

Thanks for the reply's an help   :P 

i set my ps4 an pc on the netduma an the other devices on the HH5.

This is where you are going wrong all devices need to be connected to the Netduma so they are all under the epic congestion control of the duma or you will be getting local congestion = lag and jitter.

Yes i am from the uk , an i am on the ps4 . And i am on the latest software. I have put the ps4 in the hyper lane.

Also i set my ps4 an pc on the netduma an the other devices on the HH5. But i got to say last night was the best 

it has ever played for connection wise. I tweaked the settings a  little an it seemed to work so hopefully  its fixed!!!

Thanks for the reply's an help   :P 

what settings have u do ? Becoz i have just the same problems like u , last week one bullet and i died the hole time , Nothing Works for me

Archived