is my router broken?

my upload is 5

and i cant get more than 2ish with the duma no matter what settings i put in

100% congestion 50/5 and i get the download but upload is always cut by more than half..

my modem i get 50/5 no problem..

ive tried doing the 200/200 and tell to auto config then change to 50/5 and still doesnt do anything different

help? tried different ethernet cables and ethernet adapters aswell ><

• Administrators

Follow this precisely:

• Input your speeds 50/5
  • Use reactive algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prioritisation and apply
  • IPv6 disabled in WAN, LAN & misc.
  • Deep packet processing disabled in misc
  • Ensure all devices are connected to the R1 via ethernet or wifi (if wifi make sure they don't automatically connect to your ISP hub)
  • Do a wired speed test from your PC (ensure your PC ethernet drivers are up to date)

• 3 weeks later...

Follow this precisely:

• Input your speeds 50/5
  • Use reactive algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prioritisation and apply
  • IPv6 disabled in WAN, LAN & misc.
  • Deep packet processing disabled in misc
  • Ensure all devices are connected to the R1 via ethernet or wifi (if wifi make sure they don't automatically connect to your ISP hub)
  • Do a wired speed test from your PC (ensure your PC ethernet drivers are up to date)

Didn't work/help still slow

Just realized I don't have everything on the router some stuff in my house is connected to the modems WiFi will this mess up the R1

Yes, this could be why you are getting slower speeds.   Try disabling the modem wifi or having all the other devices connect to the R1.

That's not true. If they're not replying, that means their offices are closed. Which they probably are right at this moment. The forums specifiy somewhere what they're hours of operation are.

Well I saw Frasier online and replying and helping everyone else except me

Yes, this could be why you are getting slower speeds.   Try disabling the modem wifi or having all the other devices connect to the R1.

Ok thanks

• Administrators

Just realized I don't have everything on the router some stuff in my house is connected to the modems WiFi will this mess up the R1

Yes, ALL devices need to be connected to the R1 for all features to work correctly. 

Well I saw Frasier online and replying and helping everyone else except me

Ok thanks

I work from old to new as much as possible. If I didn't do yours it's likely because I was heading home for the day. You replied after 2 weeks, I would have replied sooner if you had :)

Archived