COD Ghost 2 ?

vincho31

The likelihood of us getting what we want in a game at this point is slim to none.I new I wasn't gonna like BO3 as I didn't like BO2 and I was right but I bought it anyway.I personally liked ghosts and will definitely buy ghosts 2 or what ever the hell the game is gonna be called.

I would love to see a boots on the ground game also but the kids seem to like all the bunny hopping and jumping,wall running etc. and since that is their target demographic I would imagine they will continue with some sort of a combo of AW and BO3 for all future games.

For the love of god someone needs to come up with a game that COD guys can play and still have fun as IMO the game will only continue to get worse as it has for the last 5 plus years.

I've enjoyed every COD since the first. I've been playing mp since COD4 and have always had a blast. I play with a whole bunch of guys though so I don't run into the bullshit a lot of people do. Ghosts was no exception for me. I had a blast. I count myself as lucky because of my circle of friends. I never ha e to play alone.

We've discussed this before, but the reason Ghosts didn't do well in terms of game mechanics is because it tried to ram two opposing play styles together.

The maps were designed for movement... Or why were they so big?... But the other game mechanics like taking away the UAV, increasing the thermal scopes, and the annoying I.E.D.s made moving around a death sentence.

So, what we got was people trying to actually play like BO2... Rush, rush, rush... But then they get killed by a camper and had to run about two minutes (on some of the larger maps) before they even saw another player and by that time they were probably already dead. Rinse and repeat. The reason for the bigger maps themselves was Activision's way of trying to counter BF, but the irony is there were no vehicles on any of the larger Ghosts maps.

It's important to review the actual ins-and-outs of why Ghosts was not liked... Including the TTK which is far too fast, IMO... Because then we are left with two types of play styles since the games have become so specialized depending on the developer. SHG and Treyarch are one in the same (more or less) and they favor rushing because of the relatively smaller maps, three lane design and SMG dominance. IW favors more tactical engagements due to larger maps and AR dominance, but they are being forced to increase the rushing play style because this is what CoD is known for, now, right or wrong.

I recently played CoD2 MP, COD4 MP and MW2 MP and CoD2 is what competitive MP should be like:

No kill / score streaks. No perks. Just weapons and raw skill. Period.

CoD has become too complex where actual skill is suspect barring even bad netcode / TTK.

It's my opinion G2 will not have wall running and boost jumping, but will keep the sliding and momentum-based mantling Ghosts had and did right, hopefully. As for the rest, we will just have to wait a few more months until the reveal...

It could be good boots on the ground if they implement other things such as unlimited sprint and always guns up and able to fire like in bo3 cause I think this would make gameplay fast even if boots on ground

How's that new line treating you?  Any luck?

Well the line is way more stable than I've ever had,I get exceptional for everything on the duma diagnostics.And getting rid of the DLC IMO was a big deal also but I don't know if /i will keep the line as the way the game runs (for me anyway) I'm not seeing a huge difference in game play.I know the line is much better but if it doesn't show in the game play then in my mind it doesn't justify have 2 separate ISP's.

So it's kinda up in the air

Archived