Thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!

MrTrakky

Congratulations man.  I have heard getting the first subscribers, and keeping them, is the hardest part.  *respect*

it sure is I've heard many people talk of being stuck in the mud gaining new subs but losing the same amount 

I've seen a lot of people start to grow, get too big for themselves, and fall off.  The guys who keep it humble seem to find a nice core group and build on it.

Game play was entertaining and I would watch another video from you.  Went to YT and gave you the view there and a comment, so hopefully you see a ton of traffic headed your way as you gain ground.

Good luck man!

I've seen a lot of people start to grow, get too big for themselves, and fall off.  The guys who keep it humble seem to find a nice core group and build on it.

Game play was entertaining and I would watch another video from you.  Went to YT and gave you the view there and a comment, so hopefully you see a ton of traffic headed your way as you gain ground.

Good luck man!

Congrats, I have been a sub for some time and watched your stuff get better with experience and confidence.  Well done!

I absolutely agree with Dill; don't let your head get too big for your headset.  There are YT's I sub to for some time but have dropped them - they lost focus and just got too big for their own good.  When I say they lost focus I simply mean that I subed because their content was on point, valuable, informative and helped my game play.  Some very popular folks have just lost sight of what made them; and they are paying for it now.

Keep up the good work; you have friends here that are never short of opinions so take advantage of it and listen with a open mind.

Congrats, I have been a sub for some time and watched your stuff get better with experience and confidence.  Well done!

I absolutely agree with Dill; don't let your head get too big for your headset.  There are YT's I sub to for some time but have dropped them - they lost focus and just got too big for their own good.  When I say they lost focus I simply mean that I subed because their content was on point, valuable, informative and helped my game play.  Some very popular folks have just lost sight of what made them; and they are paying for it now.

Keep up the good work; you have friends here that are never short of opinions so take advantage of it and listen with a open mind.

Your a man i can always count on for wise words Sir I definitely feel the same about a set of larger YT's its almost as if they do any kind of video and i think their train of thought is "that'll be another couple grand" and I love the fact there are some very vocal ppl on here it challenges me to think out side the box when initially I was only seeing something from my side of the fence 

A classic example of the power of the #DumaArmy and the community!  Absolutely agreed my friend *respect to you*

Congrats on the channel growth Trakky,keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll continue to grow.

Just stay true to who you are and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Congrats on the channel growth Trakky,keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll continue to grow.

Just stay true to who you are and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Thank you mate, I'm not even close to my dream mate so I have no choice but to stay true to the cause the very moral fibre that has been drilled into me from a young age is to stay true to who I am and be my self but it's reassuring to hear that other people share the same beliefs

Archived