New Profiles Are Awesome !!

Locowhodat430

Just wanted to let everyone know that as a dumanoob the best thing that I've found is the new profiles. Makes it so easy. I played blackops3 last night on both x1 and ps4 and it was a breeze. Great connections and such quick matchmaking. I think the highest ping that I had out of 4 hours of playing was  like 56ms. Awesome !! Does not mean that I don't still suck which I do but at least LAG is not the issue it's me. Maybe I should get a new scuf instead of my Elite ? Any thoughts ?

• Administrators

Hey buddy, awesome to hear that! Really glad people are using profiles as they were a complete pain in the #$! to develop lol

I don't use either but I'm a halo player so can't really comment on the controllers. I'm sure other people will respond soon :) 

Hey buddy, awesome to hear that! Really glad people are using profiles as they were a complete pain in the #$! to develop lol

I don't use either but I'm a halo player so can't really comment on the controllers. I'm sure other people will respond soon :)

Thanks for your hard work Iain, it sure makes it easy from a user point of view. Thanks again.

Have an elite controller myself, its very nice in the hand, feels very expensive (is at that price).

I'm comfortable with it now, had it for about 2 months now, but still feel I lose way too many 1on1 battles.

Even have the triggers sensitivity very low, so its just a touch and I fire. But feels way better, and heavier, and nice to jump (on my back paddle) and aim and fire at the same time.

Also the app on the Xbox is superb, can customise any button.

Worth the effort mate, it's a killer feature

Maybe I should get a new scuf instead of my Elite ? Any thoughts ?

Glad you are digging the profiles, that is great news!

I don't think you are going to garner anything swapping an Elite for a Scuf other than a lighter wallet.  While I haven't played with the Elite, I have handled it and it feels solid.  I guess if the thing is TOO sensitive, (i.e. - you are bunny hopping when you don't need to be or you are panic meleeing when you get caught by surprise) then there may be an upside to having a slightly less fine tuned controller.

I have played BO3 with the stock controller (PS4), with Scuf (XB1 and PS4), Battle Beaver (XB1 and PS4) and most recently with one of my own creation and NONE of them have made me a god at BO3....LOL

The game is just really in a "damned if you do, slightly happier if you don't" play it state right now.  Unfortunately we need a new, wide scale release to thin the player pool and give us an option when we just can't take it anymore.

What's this Candy Crush thing everyone was talking about two years ago?  LOL

Archived