help with European servers...

I'm on Xbox One; I live in the States but I want to try playing on a European server, but my Netduma never lets me access a server or a game. I have place my home location in the UK and I wait for 5 mins and nothing, just yellow triangle appear in the states but noting in the UK or Europe. Can someone help me, thanks!

I'm not sure how true this is but I thought I would just put it out there.  I have heard that Activision/Treyarch have done something to prevent this.  I don't know if we will every be able to prove it.  Maybe Netduma can look into it when they get a chance or even test it out for themselves to see if they get the same results.  If you try to place your home is a far off location all it says is no game available.  Has anyone else experienced this.  

The servers on the Xbox One have been completely different than the PS servers since mid Advanced Warfare.   While there is a UK dedi on Activision's servers, there is no UK dedi on the Microsoft Azure servers that are now used.

• Administrators

We'll look into it, I'll be trying to force a US host when I do recording for a video today. 

The servers on the Xbox One have been completely different than the PS servers since mid Advanced Warfare.   While there is a UK dedi on Activision's servers, there is no UK dedi on the Microsoft Azure servers that are now used.

We got a UK host last night so I'm sure they're still being used.

We'll look into it, I'll be trying to force a US host when I do recording for a video today. 

We got a UK host last night so I'm sure they're still being used.

Do you have any news on trying to connect to a US server?

I'm on Xbox One; I live in the States but I want to try playing on a European server, but my Netduma never lets me access a server or a game. I have place my home location in the UK and I wait for 5 mins and nothing, just yellow triangle appear in the states but noting in the UK or Europe. Can someone help me, thanks!

Place your location into the middle of Ocean between the USA and Europe and then turn on the geofilter. Maybe you'll need a few tries to get connected to the UK server. I tried myself on the PS4 and it didn't connect me to my usual German dedi but to the New York dedi. The ping was about 122ms for the 6000km distance.

Interesting.  For weeks I was able to place my XB1 Geo Filter home wherever and play servers there without issue.  I camped Kansas and Illinois for weeks at a time and even played the SE UK server with Bagsta a few separate times without issue.

Another reason I may need to get back on the XB1 for a bit and test a few things prior to the DLC drop next month.

Interesting.  For weeks I was able to place my XB1 Geo Filter home wherever and play servers there without issue.  I camped Kansas and Illinois for weeks at a time and even played the SE UK server with Bagsta a few separate times without issue.

Another reason I may need to get back on the XB1 for a bit and test a few things prior to the DLC drop next month.

Shall we tell the truth here dilli, we hit that UK server and you ran amock killing everything leaving me nothing to do but sit and play with myself. lol (but that was on PS4)

Archived