INTERNET MODERM

HEY GUYS, MANE NAME IS JOSE MOST OF YOU GUYS KNOW FROM THE CHAT, I JUST TALKED TO MY IPS AND THEY TOULD ME THAT THE MODERM IM USING WITCH IS SB6141

THAT THEY DISCONTINUE  THAT MODERM LIKE THEY WILL STOP WORKING AFTER WILE. IM THINKING A BOUT TO BUY A NEWEST ONE BUT I REALY NEED YOU GUYS GIVE ME A A OPINION OR THE LAST OR BEST ONE.. GOT A LOT OF MONEY BUT NEED TO BE SURE WAT IM BUYING IS THE LAST AND BEST... PEACE 

HEY GUYS, MANE NAME IS JOSE MOST OF YOU GUYS KNOW FROM THE CHAT, I JUST TALKED TO MY IPS AND THEY TOULD ME THAT THE MODERM IM USING WITCH IS SB6141

THAT THEY DISCONTINUE  THAT MODERM LIKE THEY WILL STOP WORKING AFTER WILE. IM THINKING A BOUT TO BUY A NEWEST ONE BUT I REALY NEED YOU GUYS GIVE ME A A OPINION OR THE LAST OR BEST ONE.. GOT A LOT OF MONEY BUT NEED TO BE SURE WAT IM BUYING IS THE LAST AND BEST... PEACE 

The retail version of that modem is not end of life and will still work fine for speeds up to 300Mbps.

And even if it is discontinued it does not make it inoperable, I used a discontinued modem & a separate discontinued router.

the reason i thinking a bouth changed is cuz my isp touldme i my stop working after wile like when whey do an updated i wont be able to get my bennefist sorry a bout my English   

I recently upgraded from the SB6141 to the CM600 because TWC will be upgrading my internet from 50/5 to 300/20. The CM600 is a great modem (no WIFI) that does NOT have the Broadcom EEE issues.

No problems with his modem? Error messages or anything?

No problems with his modem? Error messages or anything?

I have not experienced any errors.  Every now and then (about once a week) I have to reset my modem and router, but I believe that this is ISP or COD BO3 related and a good practice for modems and routers in general.  To be fair, I normally have to do this with every modem and router that I have owned. 

I have not experienced any errors. Every now and then (about once a week) I have to reset my modem and router, but I believe that this is ISP or COD BO3 related and a good practice for modems and routers in general. To be fair, I normally have to do this with every modem and router that I have owned.

Overheating? Sounds like a modem for me.

Archived