Best configuration?

Trueseeker

Anyone have a great configuration for COD to share for someone who has 50down/5up? I have had no success on getting the right down/up speeds to play a smooth game. I've changed modems, used dslreport.com, changed profiles, changed get location and placed in ocean. No matter what I do, I die quick while opposition get the upper hand. Any suggestions? I can get A+ for both buffer and quality, but not speed

Don't worry about the speed rating, as long as you got an A to A+ for BB and quality.

What ISP do you have and whats is your location?

I am in california with TWC 50/5 and place my geo filter no more than 500 miles around my state.

I don't let it go into mexico or the ocean, set the ping assist to "0"

I have TWC 50/5, have 0 ping assist and place over east side of states and get ping flux and really bad lobbies. i place it over ocean and ping stays low between 33ms and 50ms with 40ping assist and ping is consistant in game but still bad lobbies. I've tried multiple ways, it's like other players have comp lag due to i loose every gun fight and everyone around me moves faster. I'm not bad at cod, I'm actually pretty decent but not since the update of DLC and update of this router

Archived