Upgraded my netduma to 1.03.06 but now netduma not working

I've upgraded my netduma to 1.03.06 and now my netduma isn't working it's got no Internet connection and I can't even press the reset button because it don't do nothing and my lights are staying solid green when they usually flash when working , can anyone help please ?

• Administrators

I've held the reset button for a whole minute and still isn't resetting it don't do nothing at all like it's not working

If you did that guide above & you can't access the interface and wifi isn't broadcasting then sounds like it is bricked. 

Iain said it is impossible to brick going from .5 - .6 so you must have been on a lower version. 

Please email [email protected] and state what's happened and we can advise further. It is likely you'll need to pay to return it and we'll replace it

I am afraid Iain is wrong, It is not impossible - unlikely perhaps, but not impossible. it also happened to me.

I have been building, using, repairing & upgrading pc equipment for several decades, including modems & routers, and I can promise you I followed your upgrade instructions perfectly and I was on 1.03.5m

I've tryed to connect using 192.168.1.1 but because I have no Internet connection to the duma it won't connect to net ....

Did you try and connect to 192.168.88.1?

• Administrators

I've tryed to connect using 192.168.1.1 but because I have no Internet connection to the duma it won't connect to net ....

Following the guide means you isolate the duma so it's not connected to your ISP hub. Could you access the interface from that IP when isolated and ethernet into port 2? 

where do i have to send it back to get a replacement ?

If the above does not work please email [email protected] and we can advise you further there

• Administrators

I've already sent a email and its telling me to put a topic on the forum

I believe that is an automated response! Ignore the response email, Fraser or Iain will get back to you soon for  sure :)

ByMgRs is correct, it's an automated response to any email that comes in. You should receive a response today.

Archived