geo filter not updating live

hi, I been having a problem since the 1.03.5 update, my r1 its not working properly, my geo filter its not working as it should, before update i used to have the area set up and when somebody want it to join (new friend) from outside my geo area he was blocked like is supposed to so when i open my geo area to where hes at, they get unblocked instantly , now if somebody outside the filter want to join and he already has the block yellow triangle, even if i open the geo over the triangles it stays blocked, and the locks or servers same thing you can see picture,tried taking strict off and nothing, the only thing that works is rebooting  the router, i wait it to this new update to see if it came back to normal but nothing since then i haven't feel the same no matter what i do, i feel as if im not even using the r1 i even disconnected the r1 for 3 weeks until today when i found out about the update and honestly i feel the same, so im thinking my router got messed up somehow, i did factory restore, checked every settings on the forum and manual and i got everything by the book, so im really out of options what can i do to get it fix? please and thank you. btw the picture i send was before new update but since is the same problem i didn't take a new pic

post-1010-0-80451700-1455152744_thumb.png

• Administrators

Hard turn off the Xbox

Disable Geo on start up

Join your friends and add them to the allow list

Are you seeing any blocking with Geo off?

Then enable when everyone is in, wait 2 minutes for map to clear and start searching

yeah theres blocking with the geo off, and adding everybody to allow list just to overcome something that was not happening before is kind of annoying cause i got some people that plays every ones in a while that i dont want to add and some people that my friends friend that comes out of nowhere and i need to reset my router to let him in, i just really want to send it back for you to look at and see whats wrong cause im just getting a headache with this.

i did the geo off thing, than noticed i got desconnected from party after playing for like an hour with some people i checked and this is what i got(check new pic)

post-1010-0-85184700-1455351696_thumb.png

post-1010-0-97270500-1455351697_thumb.png

post-1010-0-78782900-1455351698_thumb.png

• Administrators

i pm you a day ago, did you get the message?

Yes sorry, I have a lot of PMs, I've just responded.

can i just send it back to you guys to see whats going on? what do i need to do for that?

It would be easier if we could take a look remotely because we may be able to do a remote fix if there is an issue.

Archived