Hyper Traffic and CC

KindaBusted

sorry to bust in on ya thread dude, could someone (Fraiser) lol let me know which port the hyperlane ps4 service uses.  Been playing battlefield lately an i'm getting packet loss and latency most matches.  my ps4 uses port 9308 and my girlfriends ps4 uses port 9307 which are the ps4 main ports for gaming, amusingly not on portforward.com and none of the ps4 ports listed on portforward.com for BF4 ever show in the UPNP table so go figure.

any how figure if i could adjust the ports to custom and set our respective ports that may helps us out??

sorry to bust in on ya thread dude, could someone (Fraiser) lol let me know which port the hyperlane ps4 service uses.  Been playing battlefield lately an i'm getting packet loss and latency most matches.  my ps4 uses port 9308 and my girlfriends ps4 uses port 9307 which are the ps4 main ports for gaming, amusingly not on portforward.com and none of the ps4 ports listed on portforward.com for BF4 ever show in the UPNP table so go figure.

any how figure if i could adjust the ports to custom and set our respective ports that may helps us out??

Thread derailing isn't allowed , you need to make your own thread , I'm sure people will be glad to help you :)

• Administrators

If I'm using Hyper Traffic for my Xbox should I use the 30% on the CC flower as well?

Yes continue to use CC with hyper lane for the best possible connection :)

Please do make your own thread in future but as it's an easy answer. Choose PS4, instead of choosing PSN hit the advanced button, you can then choose the ports manually

My speeds are 66d 4.50 up

I have only a few devices 2 lg phones (Facebook,Twitter,Twitch) Those types of things.

PC (never on) Wii U (stole by my kids and wife Netflix,Hulu)

Xbox One (heavy gaming mixed games Cod,Killer Instinct & so on)

What do you think I should put my flower at?

Should I start with the recommended 30 upload on my xbox then adjust?

Should I worry about download as well?

Any advice is super appreciated.

You have more than sufficient upload and download to go round,for me since the hyper lane was released I literally leave my sliders at 100 for both down and up and my hit detection is super crisp with xbox in hyper lane, I no longer get lag or spikes,a lot of people will tell you find the perfect buffer bloat and Zennon will tell you 70 70 each way and forget about it,if the mrs is streaming Netflix maybe give youre console that bit more on the flower,I've never really used the flower I've just all ways relied on the sliders and for me they do the job

Archived